Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > Competitions and Contests

Competitions and Contests Official CPF Contests

Old July 2013 Party Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-30-2013, 06:54 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
Mommy 2 Jules's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood:
Mommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura aboutMommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura aboutMommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura about
July 2013 Party Contest

Are you ready to party?!?
Let's get together and have some fun!

It's time for our annual

HUGE
super duper
across-all-sites

party to end all parties!!!

If you attend at least one party, you will receive this award:

But if you make it to at least three different game parties, you will earn this award:

*We are making it easier for you all to attend a party by giving you two party times per game. See below for more details.

Of course you will need proof that you were there.
But Em, how do I prove I was there you ask??

Simply post a screen shot on the thread after each party and that screen shot has to include the host.

Note: If you have more than one username across the sites, then you will need to let us know who you are on each forum if you are trying for the three party badge.

First Weekend of Parties

Saturday, July 6th

Pirates of the Caribbean
Host: Joan Wildscarlett
Place: The courtyard outside Faithful Bride on Tortuga Island
Server: Savica

Sunday, July 7th

Club Penguin
Host: Siren33
Place: The Beach
Server: Half Pipe

Second Weekend of Parties

Saturday, July 13th

Pixie Hollow
Host: Emerald Mistyweather
Place: Palm Tree Cove
Server: Blooming Grove

Sunday, July 14th

ToonTown
Host: Risky Business
Place: Acorn Acres
Server: Giggly Point

Third Weekend of Parties

Saturday, July 20th

ToonTown
Host: Emerald Digglepoof
Place: Acorn Acres
Server: Giggly Point

Sunday, July 21st

Pixie Hollow
Host: Emerald Mistyweather
Place: Palm Tree Cove
Server: Blooming Grove

Last Weekend of Parties

Saturday, July 27th

Club Penguin
Host: Emerald Jule
Place: The Beach
Server: Half Pipe

Sunday, July 28th

Pirates of the Caribbean
Host: Joan Wildscarlett
Place: The courtyard outside Faithful Bride on Tortuga Island
Server: Savica

Each Party will last for one hour!

All Saturday parties will be held between:
10:00 am - 11:00 am Penguin/Pirate/Pixie/Toon Time

10:00 am - 11:00 am Pacific
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Mountain
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Central
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Eastern
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm UK

All Sunday parties will be held between:
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Penguin/Pirate/Pixie/Toon Time

1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Pacific
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Mountain
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Central
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern
9:00 pm - 10:00 pm UK

Just a note - you will need to make a character for each of these games and the free characters can go to these locations. Pirates and Toontown are downloads so if you are not already playing them, you will have to download the game as well as make a character.

Quote:
Some clarification on how to earn the Winner's award:
Yes, you must attend at least three parties during the month. But no, you can't go to both Toontown parties and one Pixie Hollow party to get the award. Or both Pixie Hollow parties and one Club Penguin party. Or any other combination of parties such as these. That doesn't count. You have to log in to three different games and attend their parties (in any combination).

We are providing you with double the opportunity to participate because we know that summer schedules can be busy and not everyone can attend at just one time. You do not have to attend all eight parties, but you are of course welcome to if you wish.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-14-2013 at 05:28 PM.. Reason: corrected UK time for Sunday parties -- sorry!
Old 07-01-2013, 10:23 AM
TTC Mini-Mod
Salty Pinkercrumbs's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award Penguin Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
Salty Pinkercrumbs is a waddler
I'll try to make it to a Toontown, Club Penguin and Pixie Hollow party!
Old 07-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Forever Penguin at heart.
Forever_me's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Penguin Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood:
Forever_me has a penguiny aura aboutForever_me has a penguiny aura aboutForever_me has a penguiny aura about
I remember this from last year! I had a great time knowing everyone from the various forums! I wasn't able to send in the screenshots in time, but it was still fun!

I will be able attend atleast one party for each game. Even though I may not be, I am thinking about dusting off my little penguins too! I am even better prepared to send in the screenshots this time. I can't wait to meet everyone across the forums!

See ya there!
Old 07-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Throwing snowballs!
Lilys's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Lilys has a penguiny aura aboutLilys has a penguiny aura aboutLilys has a penguiny aura about
The Pirate party was fun, I am looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday for the Penguin party!

Click the image to view the full version

Old 07-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Forever Penguin at heart.
Forever_me's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Penguin Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood:
Forever_me has a penguiny aura aboutForever_me has a penguiny aura aboutForever_me has a penguiny aura about
Had an amazing time getting to know everyone at the Pirates party! Even stayed for almost the entire time (Except the time it took for me to sail there.), though I was half paying-attention near the end.

(I am Melody Purpleflame in the screenshot.)
Old 07-07-2013, 04:24 AM
Administrator
Joan's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 27

My Mood:
Joan is a waddler
First party is now history and I'm looking forward to the next. Hope to see all my Penguin friends on Sunday!

Old 07-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Mommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura aboutMommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura aboutMommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura about
We had a great time throwing snowballs at each other and waddling around on the beach. Thank you, Siren33, for hosting!

If you see yourself in any of these pics, just post saying, "That's me ________ in Em's screenshot." I will give you credit for attending the party.

See you next weekend in PH and TT!

~ Em
Old 07-09-2013, 06:57 AM
EPF Agent
dewshine22's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award My Igloo Needs a.... Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
dewshine22 has a penguiny aura aboutdewshine22 has a penguiny aura aboutdewshine22 has a penguiny aura about
Thanks to Siren33 for hosting the party, I had a blast. I couldn't stay for very long and missed the snowball fight. There was dancing on the beach tho and that was fun. I'm actually in two of the pictures and I changed my outfit between the pictures. In the second picture, I'm near the top dressed in my Monsters University costume and in the third picture, I'm on the left side in my "let's dance on the beach" outfit. My penguin's name is Dewshine22. I won't be able to attend next weekend, but I'll see you all on the following Sunday for the Pixie Party. Thanks again,
Old 07-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Are you all ready for the party in Pixie Hollow?!? It starts about an hour! Hope to see you there.

~ Em
Old 07-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Accidently Cool
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Graphic Trio Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood:
Sapphire Sweetfeather has a penguiny aura aboutSapphire Sweetfeather has a penguiny aura aboutSapphire Sweetfeather has a penguiny aura about
I had fun. I don't think I've eaten so many silly sweets at one time in a LONG time (if ever).

Here are some snaps I got:

"It doesn't matter what you've heard,
Impossible is not a word.
It's just a reason, for people not to try."
Old 07-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Today's Pixie Hollow party was such flaptastic fun! We had a great time showing off our fashion styles and being silly with Silly Sweets. Thank you all for attending!

If you see yourself in any of these pics, just post saying, "That's me ________ in Em's screenshot." I will give you credit for attending the party.

I had a wonderful time hosting and couldn't believe how fast the hour went by! See you tomorrow in Toontown.

~ Em
Old 07-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Today's Toontown party was toontastic! We had a wonderful time having a picnic, going for a dip, "playing" on the bridge, getting out of the sun under the gazebo and flying high on the gyser. Thank you all for attending!

Thank you so much to our super ninja host, Risky Business! You rock!

~ Em
Old 07-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Another extremely outrageously fun party in Toontown today! Thank you to all that joined us. I had a wonderful time hosting.

See you all tomorrow in Pixie Hollow!

~ Em
Old 07-22-2013, 01:38 AM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Another pixie-rific party in Pixie Hollow today! I really enjoyed getting to meet new friends and chatting with you all.

Next weekend we will have our last two parties. If you are looking to earn that super shiny, Party Animal award, make sure you attend at least three different game's parties. Also be sure to post on this thread! Please do not expect me to know (or remember) who attended which party.

~ Em
Old 07-27-2013, 03:02 AM
EPF Agent
dewshine22's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award My Igloo Needs a.... Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
dewshine22 has a penguiny aura aboutdewshine22 has a penguiny aura aboutdewshine22 has a penguiny aura about
I wish I could say that I was there, but unfortunately I missed the Pixie party. I was planning on attending, but my family decided at the last minute to go to the movies. We saw Despicable Me 2, so it wasn't all bad, but I was bummed to miss the party. I'm glad you had fun and maybe next year will be my year. Thanks for all you do to make these parties so much fun for all involved.