Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Events

Club Penguin Events Make, Organize, Talk about events.

Old Stamp Party Today

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Puffle Owner's Penguin Info

Puffle Owner is a waddler
Stamp Party Today

Hello!

You know those irritating stamps? The ones that you cannever get? You know the type, the ones that say ‘get five penguins to...’?Well, I’ve decided to try to help. I’ve decided to host a party on CP. Theparty will hopefully be huge and epic and is aimed so that we can all earnstamps! The details follow.

DATE: SATURDAY 18TH JUNE 2011

TIME: 8:45 PST (16:45 GMT)

SERVER: SNOWMOBILE

PLAN:

We will start at the night club where we will attempt the Dance Party/Floor Filler stamps. Forthese we need 10/25 penguins dancing on the dance floor! Once we have one, we’llwait for two minutes (don’t go anywhere) before I announce we are moving to...

The snow forts! Here we will attempt the Fort Battlestamp. We need to all turn Aqua(make sure you have it before the party please!) and throw some snowballsaround.

Then (after two minutes of course) we will relocate to theLighthouse, where we will try to get the Playit Loud! Stamp. We have to have a certain amount of penguins with differentinstruments.

Depending on the time I may either log off or visit aniglooto celelbarte any successes! No matter how many we get, there’s alwaysnext time...

PS sorry about the short notice it's just that I put it on other forums and forgot about this one

Last edited by Thissa Way; 06-18-2011 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Advertising