Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > General Club Penguin Game Talk > The Frozen Tundra

The Frozen Tundra General Club Penguin Game Talk archive

Old Too many Blue Team fans

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-04-2011, 02:32 AM
Gone
Hubio's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Penguin Resolution Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award 2011 Holiday Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood:
Hubio is a waddler
Too many Blue Team fans

there just all over the ice rink i think theres too many blue team fans we need more red fans so i think we should get more red team instead of filling the whole place with blue team and only a few red fans it really makes me angry that there is soooo many blue team fans i wish there was more red PLUS blue makes bad insults to red team so we need more red team at the ice rink whos with me?

a boss from paper mario!
Old 02-04-2011, 02:37 AM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
I agree with you. I am not one of those mean blue cheerers, but I am a blue fan. I love to see hockey players compete.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:24 AM
Since 17th June, 2006
Dundotten's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood:
Dundotten is a waddler
Annoyed

Ugh, I totally agree. When I joined the blue team back in 2006, the red team was more popular than it is now. I even deleted penguins on the red team from my buddy list back then...

Now, EVERYONE is on the blue team, including me, who joined it before it got hideously popular.. Where did the balance go?

I may sound like a hypocrite when telling others to switch from blue to any other team, as I am blue myself, but there is no game without proper teams.
Back at the first sports party, I remember there being decent hockey games with equal teams, a filled-up Ice Rink, and working scoreboards.
Now there are blue team preps all over it, walking to the bottom of the screen to get to their "lockers", putting makeup on, being extremely preppy in general.

What's worse, Club Penguin kept promoting team blue itself. With the mission handing you a honorary member blue team thing, the Team Blue rally plays, among other stuff. Might be the source of the team blue explosion.

I respect the ones who pick team Red, Green or Yellow. They're awesome for not going with the flow.

/endrant
Old 02-21-2011, 06:56 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
I think there needs to be more green and yellow. :/ And red, too, I guess.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:13 PM
Pometogirl's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood:
Pometogirl is a waddler
Ik and like if you cheer for red,green or yellow u get insulted. I am yellow fan actually xD
Old 02-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
I wonder when people will start realizing blue isn't the best all the time. Oh and BTW, I wish there was a purple team cuz purple's my favorite color.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 

My Mood:
Pometogirl is a waddler
That would be awesome! Although you can't have too many teams. But they should make like some of the team colors for super star teams
Old 02-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Minecrafter for life :3
Thepuppydog's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Design An Outfit Winner's Award Screenshot Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood:
Thepuppydog is a waddler
I agree. Even though I'm the biggest blue fan ever, we need some red out there! So both teams can compete!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Pometogirl is a waddler
Yah and I think it would be cool if they made one giant sports building
and put like a basketball court, beach volleyball, hockey,football and a cheerleading quarters and maybe a college! That would ROCK! xD
Old 02-22-2011, 07:38 PM
I do enjoy me racin' game
Drosofilosof's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Drosofilosof is a waddler
More red. We need even teams. Too much blue right now, people with blue jerseys everywhere.

Oh gosh how did this get here I am not good with sig-

'GERONIMO!!!'
Old 03-16-2011, 07:16 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I'm gonna be honest with you. Currently I'm for the green team BUT I use to be a blue. Why? Because it was either red or blue & I'm always against red. I just never liked the color which is a little on the weird side because my all time favorite color is purple & has been for many years & purple has red in it. Well anyways I just don't like red. I do think there should be more green & yellow fans. When yellow was first added I was thinking about joining yellow but I liked sticking with green just because I like the color. Now if they add a purple & a orange team it would be hard for me to pick between purple & orange but I'd go with purple. Hey we have a history together. Also my penguin's first color was orange so I consider it her actual color. It just wouldn't feel right being an orange penguin on a orange team. Nah I'd be purple all the way!!! Huh you know with all this talk on Red vs. Blue you'd think there would be a purple lawn mower involved. Sorry a joke from a movie that's still in theaters & I know not everyone have seen it yet.

Last edited by Thissa Way; 03-16-2011 at 07:37 AM.. Reason: Personal Information
Old 03-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Everybody DANCE Now!
cheesy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Screenshot Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award List Creator Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
cheesy is a waddler
I luv team blue! But yeah... we cant compete if everyone is on the blue side.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Alfred F. Jones!
FunkyLemon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2011 Holiday Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood:
FunkyLemon is a waddler
Music Jam got me onto team blue. Okay, I was originally Team Red, and I was at the 'Battle of The Bands' thing. I went to the blue stage, all the time. Then I decided to be blue <.<

BUT WE NEED COMPETITION D:<

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING (:
My Guide to Astro Barrier

Last edited by FunkyLemon; 03-19-2011 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Typo
Old 03-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
there's still green and yellow ppl!
Old 03-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Pometogirl is a waddler
I'm actually a yellow fan now but they didn't make a yellow team jacket yet or a green one.