Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Mini-Games

Club Penguin Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games

Old Funkylemon's guide to Astro Barrier!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-20-2011, 04:19 AM
Alfred F. Jones!
FunkyLemon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2011 Holiday Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood:
FunkyLemon is a waddler
Funkylemon's guide to Astro Barrier!

Okay, today I'm going to show you a guide to my favorite game ever, Astro Barrier. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.
•BASICS•
Okay, there are about 30 to 40 levels in the game, and your goal is to finish all of them. I always give up at 20-22 but that doesn't mean you shouldn't!
•STRATEGIES•
In the Club Penguin book The Ultimate Official Guide to Club Penguin, the writer explained in the Astro Barrier section, about one strategy. I'm going to show you some of mine that normally work:
Planning: Don't just randomly shoot everywhere, as you'll run out of bullets and lose lives easily. Instead, plan. That means, know how fast the target goes, and when you're going to shoot. I suggest you don't shoot when the target is right above you. Shoot when the target is near. Don't make it too close, or you'll miss.
From the top, to the bottom: This was the strategy in the book. Unless you're on the first level or something similar, shoot the top target(s) first and go down.
•SECRET LEVELS•
Okay, if you want to get heaps more coins and get some stamps as well, there ware things called 'Secret Levels' . Basically you have to wait and hit 'blue ships' to get to those levels. Here's how:
First round of secret levels: After level 10, you will get a screen explaining the orange switches. Hit the orange switch and shoot at the green target. DO NOT PRESS ENTER FOR ANY REASON. Wait approximately 30 seconds and a blue ship will appear. Shoot it and you will go to the secret levels. That's the first one.
Second round of Secret Levels: After level 30, you will get a screen explaining turrets. Shoot away from the turret but still shoot up and the turret's blast will shoot the barrier. Wait for a bit and use it again to shoot the blue ship. BEWARE: These secret levels are tricky. I couldn't get past the second one.

•END•

That's all I know, sorry. If I've missed anything out or there's typos. I'm still an ammateur.

Thanks for reading!

-Lemon (:

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING (:
My Guide to Astro Barrier
Old 07-23-2012, 06:22 AM
Ultimate Pokčfan
Frimmolino's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Frimmolino has a penguiny aura aboutFrimmolino has a penguiny aura aboutFrimmolino has a penguiny aura about
Cool, thanks!
This really helped getting 4 AstroBarrier Stamps I was missing!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:22 AM
PenguinSam's Penguin Info

PenguinSam is a waddler
Thanks for the guide, was really helpful.