Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots...

Herds, Hoards, and What nots... Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Old Penguin Yard Detective Agency

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Bad Penguin
Pengy Dude92's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Pengy Dude92 is a waddler
Penguin Yard Detective Agency

Hey there, penguins! I've decided to make my own Detective Agency: PYDA, which stands for Penguin Yard Detective Agency (I got the name Penguin Yard from the real life Scotland Yard Police) and every week, I will upload cases for penguins to solve. If they are successful, uh... dunno. Anyway, I'm going to start with our first case:

Case 1: ACP Madness
BRIEF: Ok, so those of you who have been in the server Mammoth lately have probably seen those penguins with guitars, night vision goggles and green clothes. For those of you who don't know, these people are members of the ACP: Anti Club Penguin. They plan to destroy every other army in Club Penguin and destroy the EPF, but Penguin Yard Detective Agency won't stand for this.
YOUR MISSION: To disguise yourself as a news reporter and go around Mammoth asking at least five of these green ACP penguins questions about what they're up to, their plans, etc. Do NOT reveal yourself as a Spy for PYDA, just act like a reporter. When you've got enough information, go and ask another ACP penguin and so on. When you've interviewed five of them, post on this thread what they were up to. Hopefully, we will crack the case of what Anti Club Penguin has been up to.
SERVER: You will find most ACP penguins in Mammoth, around the Snow Forts.
TIPS: Don't force them into telling you. If they say they can't, just ask another ACP penguin. And don't be rude or mean.

- By Pengy Dude92, Founder and Leader of Penguin Yard Detective Agency

OUR MOTTO: You are NOT finished when you LOSE. You ARE finished when you QUIT.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:17 AM
I drew my avatar up above
Robotman4567's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Robotman4567 is a waddler
Director, ACP is up to something on the 5th. Which is tomorrow. I don't know what it is but we have to stop them. Awaiting orders, sir.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Pometogirl's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood:
Pometogirl is a waddler
Omg this is kewl i'll try to do it