Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > General Club Penguin Game Talk > The Frozen Tundra

The Frozen Tundra General Club Penguin Game Talk archive

Old Herbert's Revenge the movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-06-2010, 04:32 AM
No Autographs :P
Mr.Banana10999's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Puffle Contest Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood:
Mr.Banana10999 is a waddler
I love that idea! The only thing i would change is selena gomez's voice (disney channel stinks IMO). But i do love the idea of herberts voice as Scar. But i always pictured herbets voice sounding like Pete's voice idk why though.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:55 PM
EPF Agent
catover's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
catover is a waddler
Shout cool

I will so tell cp I cant wait

I have the ds game!

We could even desighn some scenes!!

Wheres my pencil!!!!

Curse you Herbert and "bots"!

bye!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:07 PM
AnnaMarie128,PenguinPixie
SmileyHearts963's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Costume Contest Participant's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
SmileyHearts963 is a waddler
For some reason, I imagine G with a man's british accent. LOL. Then Herbert with a deep, robot like voice. I imagine Herbert sounding like Jonathan Kite in The Suite Life on Deck episode Starship Tipton when he voiced that Anterian.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:08 PM
Dawndaysbud's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Dawndaysbud is a waddler
This is such a great idea! I hope they do make a movie out of Herbert and Klutzy because that would be awesome!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:21 PM
♥Begginning & End♥
Skippet's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Skippet is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendalyne View Post
ok i'll watch the video. Also um i don't think spongebob's grandmother would exactly be best for aunt arctic's voice. I think of her voice being more like um you know like a fortune teller's type of voice? You know what kind of voice i'm trying to describe but can't really? Like that woman from alvin & the chipmunks meet the wolfman? Alvin is a fan of her & stays up late watching her show. I can't remember her name!

As for the director i already said major monogram from phineas & ferb. He's voiced by swampy marsh.
omg i was gonna say that!!!!
Old 12-25-2010, 03:21 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I'm with you Mr. Banana! I'm not to fond of today's Disney. I liked it better in the 90's but then again I was a kid in the 90's. Perfect age to watch Disney. Also which Pete are you talking about? It's a common name. If your talking about the Disney Pete the one that Jim Cummings voices I'd so die if he used Negaduck's voice for Herbert! Although I love that voice it wouldn't exactly work for Herbert but still I'd absolutely love to hear Negaduck's voice come out of Herbert! I'd like to hear Pete's too. Whichever works. Still his voice still kind of doesn't match Herbert although he is an amazing & extremely talented voice actor. I'm sure he'd have a voice hiding in there that would match Herbert perfectly.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:53 PM
No Autographs :P
Mr.Banana10999's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Puffle Contest Participant's Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood:
Mr.Banana10999 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendalyne View Post
I'm with you Mr. Banana! I'm not to fond of today's Disney. I liked it better in the 90's but then again I was a kid in the 90's. Perfect age to watch Disney. Also which Pete are you talking about? It's a common name. If your talking about the Disney Pete the one that Jim Cummings voices I'd so die if he used Negaduck's voice for Herbert! Although I love that voice it wouldn't exactly work for Herbert but still I'd absolutely love to hear Negaduck's voice come out of Herbert! I'd like to hear Pete's too. Whichever works. Still his voice still kind of doesn't match Herbert although he is an amazing & extremely talented voice actor. I'm sure he'd have a voice hiding in there that would match Herbert perfectly.
Im talking about This Pete.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	300px-Pegleg_Pete.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1188  
Old 02-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Klutzy The Crab
Herbert P. Bear's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Herbert P. Bear is a waddler
My Take

Here's what I think:
Herbert's voice:Guy who voices Dr.Eggman for Sonic
Director's voice:?
Gary:Me actually
Jet Pack Guy:?
Rookie:Jack Black
Dot:Miley Cyrus
Old 03-16-2011, 07:04 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I think it's a huge mistake to have Miley play Dot but then again that's just my opinion. I'm just not a big fan of today's Disney & although I do like some of it most I can't stand. I have said this probably a million times but Jeff Swampy Marsh has to use Major Monogram's voice for The Director!!! It's the voice that I hear when The Director talks! Like I said I like SOME of today's Disney so don't use my love for Phineas & Ferb against me!