Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > General Club Penguin Game Talk > The Frozen Tundra

The Frozen Tundra General Club Penguin Game Talk archive

Old Herbert's Revenge the movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-17-2010, 02:20 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
The Hacker! That works! I like him! I like him better as Doc from Back To The Future. I also like him as the librarian in The Page Master. He would be great as Herbert!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:09 PM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
GOOD JOB FLIPPER!!!! WOOT WOOT! And thanks Indytig for trying to help out.
Old 11-18-2010, 04:41 AM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
You guys watch that show? I do too, I thought that I only got that channel. Guess I was wrong.
How can I voice Dot? I don't think they can just send me the words and I say them. Or are you telling me I should come up with words?
Old 11-18-2010, 05:26 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I don't know about you but where I live it's kind of weird if you don't get OPB. I started watching Cyberchase when it was brand new. I know I'm old.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:26 AM
TerryCB*VMKMyDiseypage*Hi
savanna789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Costume Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood:
savanna789 is a waddler
Post coolness!

O.M.G! That would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe G could be voiced by...DAVID HENRIE(he played as Justin Russo in WOWP!!!!!)!!!!!!!!

Idk just a suggestion O_O

Doo be do ba do be do bai! Agent P!
Old 11-19-2010, 01:30 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Maybe...
But still, the voices are unknown. First of all, say I if you emailed CP about the movie. I want to see how many have been sent so far.
Also, thank you so much for all the suggestions. I will make sure to email CP about these as soon as I can. But I'm not very sure about what they will say.
Also, remember, CP may ONLY use Disney character voices, since they are ran by Disney.

Thank you for all your help!
Mylynn08
Old 11-19-2010, 02:40 AM
Grounded
klepman's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Mod Hunt Participation Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood:
klepman is a waddler
Jeremy Irons, eh? he is like in his 50's and i betcha that he doesnt have his voice anymore. I say that it should be the actor for Davy Jones in Pirates Of The Caribbean.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:00 AM
It's locked. It's locked.
Flippers 777's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
Flippers 777 is a waddler
They can use any actor they want. There disney
Old 11-19-2010, 07:08 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
Use someone from Wizards of Waverly Place to voice G? *has a heart attack from the terrible suggestion* Ok, ok I'm fine it was just a heart attack! I'm sorry but that just isn't right! G defiantly has some sort of geeky like voice! It seriously would kill me if they used some Disney Channel star to voice my all time favorite penguin! If I don't die then I'd just quit Club Penguin & have some sort of strike against Disney! There is a reason why I really don't like Candace & Jeremy from Phineas & Ferb. I deeply & strongly hate their voice actors. Sorry 90's kid here who is against the newer Disney. Well most of it. I love Phineas & Ferb because how on earth can you hate a show with a secret agent platypus? As for Toontown I love the game because it's one of the few things we have today where we see the classic cartoon gags & for Club Penguin? I love going on the secret agent missions & playing card jitsu. Oh & I'm madly in love with G. I know this was long to most of you but many people I know deal with my long & annoying rants but if they use some Disney Channel star to play G I would NOT be happy!
Old 11-19-2010, 09:29 PM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Well, then. I guess Disney will just have to use someone from another station.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:19 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
What I meant is I don't like the Disney Channel stars like Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, Ashley Tisdale, & pretty much most of the people with the newer Disney shows. I don't mind Raven because I use to love watching That's So Raven when I was younger. It's just a generation thing I guess. Most people my age isn't really to happy about the newer Disney Channel stuff too. There are freshman at my school who like Hannah Montana that both surprises & scares me but everyone can like what they want to like. I love Club Penguin what does that say about me? I don't mind if the Disney Channel stars are used & I'm sure they would be but use one for G? That's just not right.

Last edited by Icy You; 11-20-2010 at 02:24 AM.. Reason: pi
Old 11-20-2010, 03:15 AM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 

My Mood:
I've been thinking of a voice for G, and maybe Nicholas Cage could voice G! He played Ben Gates in National Treasure 1 (woot woot!) and 2 and he played the mole in G-FORCE.
Old 11-20-2010, 03:22 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
Alright at first I'm thinking no way! He would not do a good G. I liked him in National Treasure but I had no idea that he played the mole from G-Force! If he used the mole's voice for Gary then that would be awesome!
Old 11-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
LOL. Ever since national treasure, i can spot his voice anywhere, but i had no idea he played the mole until the credits! X3
Old 11-20-2010, 03:56 AM
Grounded
klepman's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Mod Hunt Participation Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood:
klepman is a waddler
just email disney this thread link.