Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > General Club Penguin Game Talk > The Frozen Tundra

The Frozen Tundra General Club Penguin Game Talk archive

Old Herbert's Revenge the movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-15-2010, 01:42 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
WOOT WOOT!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Watch Scar in the music video "Be prepared" and see what you think!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I think we have some good voices for characters now but wouldn't we be seeing some of the other penguins too? I still have not had the chance to play Herbert's Revenge sadly but I really want to! I have to wait until we find my DS but I do know that movies are not exactly like the game it's based off of if based off a game. If there's going to be a CP movie then they might put in other penguins like Aunt Arctic, Cadence, or Penguin Band! It would be a lot more work but a lot of fun coming up with more voices. Oh! We never got to the Director's voice! I think Major Monogram from Phineas & Ferb would be good for the Director!
Old 11-15-2010, 02:00 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Agreed. We need to find out what would be good for the Director. And if you get a chance to, watch the video "Be Prepared" Its Scar! See if this will be a great voice for Herbert. Also, Aunt Artic could be Spongebob's Grandma! LOL!
Old 11-15-2010, 02:10 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
Ok I'll watch the video. Also um I don't think Spongebob's grandmother would exactly be best for Aunt Arctic's voice. I think of her voice being more like um you know like a fortune teller's type of voice? You know what kind of voice I'm trying to describe but can't really? Like that woman from Alvin & The Chipmunks Meet The Wolfman? Alvin is a fan of her & stays up late watching her show. I can't remember her name!

As for the Director I already said Major Monogram from Phineas & Ferb. He's voiced by Swampy Marsh.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:13 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Good idea! This is great! Im serious watch the video its really great!
Old 11-15-2010, 02:15 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
Thanks! I know your serious. I'm planning on watching the video as soon as the radio goes onto commercial break.

Oh & I've seen the Lion King about 10 times I know what Scar sounds like. I'm only watching the video just because I like the song. Believe me I really have seen the Lion King enough times. I saw it when it was in theaters & bought a Timon plushie from the Disney Store back when the movie was new. I actually still have it but the poor guy is all beat up.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:18 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Lol good. I really think it is a great voice! hmm let me guess. Your listening to radio disney? WOah wait I think were recieving a transmission from someone...

*Transmission Starts*

Hello Puny Penguin. I heard about the movie you and your little friends are planning on making. Well it's not going to work! And I'm not going to be in it!
-Herbert P. Bear Esquire

AHHHHHH HERBERT!!! *Ducks*
Old 11-15-2010, 02:38 AM
It's locked. It's locked.
Flippers 777's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
Flippers 777 is a waddler
you know, i can see myself voicing dot! XD I send CP an email about this too
Old 11-15-2010, 02:41 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
Awesome! The more emails the better! I'm going to try & send one myself here soon. I would so love to see G on the big screen! Everyone else too but mainly G!
Old 11-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
Yeah, I guess that will work unless we come up with something better. I doubt it though.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:50 PM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Cookie, I seriously think you should voice Dot! And I'm going to ask if they can use Scar from Lion King for Herbert's Voice! Woot woot! I guess dreams do come true! *Wipes tear from eye*
Old 11-16-2010, 10:41 AM
Mctoon has entered CPF.
The_Blue_Ninja's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Caption Contest Participant Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood:
The_Blue_Ninja is a waddler
GUYS! I know who should voice herbert! remember the evil dude from Cyberchase? I think his name is Hacker?? THAT GUY SHOULD BE HERBERT'S VOICE! xD
Old 11-16-2010, 12:45 PM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Hmm blue ninja... I may consider this "Hacker".
Old 11-17-2010, 01:44 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimpyweegee View Post
whoa! i never thought of that! i'm gonna e-mail cp, copy and paste it, then e-mail it 12 more times. no joke. by the way, my penguin's name iw the same as this acount, and i go on the last server.
I would like to say, my good sir, that you have the best username on the whole forum. MAH BOI.

Unfortunately, about the movie, I once started this thing on another CP forum to get everybody to send in an email with an idea for a new pinball game in CP.

They still didn't put it in.

The chances this will happen are pretty slim, but I actually think it's a nice idea. I'll help out with it.

I had some idea for a Club Penguin land in Disneyland. It seems like a nice idea.

Before that, I was thinking a CP theme park that would've been where that new Wal-Mart is around where I live.

Anyways, I'll get to it. Herbert's Revenge movie.

And maybe I'll email SEGA about a Sonic movie too.

That's a lot of lines.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:59 AM
It's locked. It's locked.
Flippers 777's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
Flippers 777 is a waddler
What i said:
what
if you made a movie about Herberts revenge? It would be sooo cool! I would definitely see it. Herbert could be voice by the person who played
Scar in the Lion king or something. Thanks for reading!
~Flippers777

What i got:

Hi Flippers777,

Thanks for taking the time to email us here at Club Penguin Fan Mail! It's great to hear from you again. Thank you so much for sharing your suggestions with our team!

I can't promise that your ideas will be used, however, they will definitely be considered. I know that lots of penguins would enjoy a movie!

Until next time, did you see the Water Party currently happening on the Island?! Looks the rain caused some serious puddles on the Island!

Waddle on!

Tamara
Club Penguin Fan Mail