Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > General Club Penguin Game Talk > The Frozen Tundra

The Frozen Tundra General Club Penguin Game Talk archive

Old Herbert's Revenge the movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-12-2010, 08:59 PM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Shocked Herbert's Revenge the movie

Hey Guys! I was wondering if you would like to see a Herbert's revenge movie on the big screen! I emailed CP and heres what they said!

Hi Penguin,

It's awesome that you're enjoying the rain on the island! It's fun to have a change in the weather when the weather has been so similar for so long.

Your movie ideas all sound really cool, but your idea about Herbert and the EPF sounds like it would be really exciting! I wonder what Herbert's voice would sound like in a movie? I'm sure he would sound super sneaky! It would be funny to watch Klutzy on the big screen too.

I will be sure to pass all of your movie ideas along to the rest of the team. We consider all of the ideas that we receive, but we're not able to use every single one. We try to use as many as we can though.

We hope that you continue to have fun on Club Penguin. If there's anything else that we can help you with in the future, please feel free to email us again at anytime.

-Clubpenguin Team

See? Do you want this to really happen? If so, email CP more about this! The more ppl suggesting this, the more chances the movie will actually be made!
Old 11-12-2010, 09:16 PM
CPF's Frollophile
Lgert's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Costume Contest Participant's Award Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
Lgert is a waddler
YES! I loved that game, despite what some people say. AND if you're interested, I already have some ideas for voices.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
Oooh! That would be AWESOME, and yes, you are right. If more people would consider it, they would have no choice, but to make it!
Old 11-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I think it sounds like a great idea & I'll help support it as soon as I play the game lol. I have it but have not been able to get around to playing it because my mom has been using my DS & she lost it on accident. We think it's somewhere in her room but we haven't found it yet. I'm planning on playing it as soon as my DS is found & charged though. Herbert's voice would be interesting to hear but I really wanna hear G's voice. I'm sure we all have the same idea on what G sounds like. That geeky scientist voice like the one guy from the Simpsons or like Keswick from TUFF Puppy. For anyone who hasn't heard both those voices you know what type of voice I mean right? Oh man I'd melt at hearing G talk! He is my all time favorite penguin! Actually I'd squeal then melt or melt while squealing lol.
Old 11-13-2010, 02:26 AM
Wimpyweegee's Penguin Info

Wimpyweegee is a waddler
whoa! i never thought of that! i'm gonna e-mail cp, copy and paste it, then e-mail it 12 more times. no joke. by the way, my penguin's name iw the same as this acount, and i go on the last server.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Hetalia Fan
sunshine9's Penguin Info

My Mood:
sunshine9 is a waddler
I've always appreciated how kind the CP Support team was when suggestions were, well, suggested. I think it'd be great to see a movie with them! I think I had a dream where he was talking in it, and his voice WAS super sneaky. Then I had another dream, but he kept speaking French. LOL. Anyway, it's also be pretty awesome to hear all the other guys' voices, especially Rookie!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
I e-mailed the CP team. I wonder if it'll work.......
Old 11-15-2010, 12:09 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Hey everyone! heres what I emailed to cp next!

I got some big suggestions for Herbert's voice. Try using a big booming voice, with either an english accent or austrailian! That would work great for Herbert!
And klutzy, try making him talk instead of clicking! That would bring a big shock to the Clubpenguin fans!

And this is Clubpenguin's Reply!

Hello,

Thank you for your voice ideas for Herbert and Klutzy. If we were ever to make a movie about Club Penguin, will be sure to consider your suggestions. Please keep in mind that we are unable to guarantee that all your ideas will be used, but will try our best.

Sincerely,

Clubpenguin

KEEP ON EMAILING! I think we got them to almost consider it!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:39 AM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
Almost. I will Cut, Copy, and Paste, if it's okay with you. I wonder if I'll get the same answer......
Old 11-15-2010, 12:50 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
Go ahead Cookie! We need more people to email! Please email CP and make this movie make it to the big screen!

I have some suggestions for the voices.

Dot: Selena Gomez
Jetpack Guy: Harrison Ford (I completely agree with Lgert!)
Herbert: Jumba (I agree with Lgert's suggestion)
Gary: Keswick. (I agree with this one!)
Rookie: Barney! Naw Im just kidding. Timmy turner's voice.
Klutzy: Clicks.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:14 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
Awesome! I knew people thought of Gary having a type of voice like Keswick's. I wish I could give more examples though. I'm sure not as many people as seen TUFF Puppy it being a new show. I'm going to have to email CP now! The thought of seeing Gary on the big screen makes me squeal! Sorry major Gary fangirl here.

As for Herbert I'm unsure if Jamba's voice is best. I can picture him with Jamba's voice but it's just not exactly right. Oh there's someone I have in mind but I can't think of them right this second!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:18 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
hmmm... Maybe then Herbert's voice could be.....

UMMMMMMMMMMMMM
UMMMMMMMMMMM
HANG ON!!!! *Thinks hard*

I CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!!!! Lol

I GOT IT!

HERBERT'S VOICE COULD BE........JAFAR! Hmmm maybe not....

Uhhhh..... what about hmmm...

I NEED HELP!!!! LOL!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I'll be online looking through a list of Disney villains because when I try to think of one I just can't unless it's from Darkwing Duck. I love the villains on that show but really none of them would be able to correctly voice Herbert. Maybe Tuskernini um NO! Not even Tuskernini sadly. Well maybe. I like the idea the more I think about it but so far not really working for me.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:37 AM
INVADER ZIMMMMMM
Mylynn08's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Mylynn08 is a waddler
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!

HERBERT'S VOICE COULD BE......

*dramatic music*

DUN DUN DUN!!!!

SCAR FROM LION KING!
Old 11-15-2010, 01:41 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
You are not going to believe this but I was asking for help from my friends from the other side lol just kidding they are just in a chatroom with me well anyways I asked & one of my friends suggested Scar! I guess Scar it is!