Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Other > Off Topic > Way Off Topic

Way Off Topic Off Topic archive

Old So, anything new?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
Talking So, anything new?

Most people in the U.S.A. celebrate Thanksgiving, and do something special. So, what are you going to do for Thanksgiving that's so special? Post what you are going to do for Thanksgiving here. My family is doing something really special, well at least I think it's special.

So, for Thanksgiving my family is visiting. Mostly from Wisconsin. So, I have my two cousins coming, all my Aunts and Uncles from my mom's side, and my grandparents. That's lot of people, and they are all visiting. You might think this is really strange, but: My younger cousins, have never been on a plane before. Never. So, this is their first time coming out to another state without car or train. That explains why it is so exciting. I have never seen them in my house before. The only family from my mom's side that's visited us at our house, are my grandparents and my Aunt B and Uncle M. This all makes me excited, really. To see all my family at once. It reminds me of when I was little, when everything seemed to be just right, perfect almost. They are coming in an estimate of 2 weeks. I can't wait!
P.s. I don't think we will have enough beds!

Last edited by Icy You; 11-08-2010 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: giving out other's pi