Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic All discussions that don't fit some where else

Old The funniest thing that happened....

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:21 AM
It's locked. It's locked.
Flippers 777's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
Flippers 777 is a waddler
The funniest thing that happened....

ON HALLOWEEN!
Has anything funny (and g-rated) ever happened to you on Halloween? Post your funny experiences!

Some Dude: Oh, so your dressed up as a nun?
Me: No.... I'm princess leia....from star wars...
Some Dude: You sure your not a nun?

It was that, or this:

My BFF: *hiding in the back of my truck dressed up like a bee*
Trick-or-treaters: Don't scare us! We know your in there!
My BFF: Don't insult the bee! *chucks candy at them*
Trick-or-treaters: *screaming*
Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

or this:

Me: *hiding behind a bush in a star trek costume (im a sci-fi geek X3)*
Trick-or-treaters: *walking towards bush*
Me: *jumps out* Hi!
Trick-or-treaters: *High pitch girly screams*
Me: You want some candy?

Last edited by Flippers 777; 10-28-2010 at 04:50 AM..
Old 10-28-2010, 10:47 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Halloween isn't really celebrated in Australia D:

Well, I don't anyway. I've never gone Trick-Or-Treating once...
Old 10-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Sorta Here
Annalina3's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'12 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood:
Annalina3 is a waddler
Hahahahaa Flip! Those made me laugh so hard!

Anyways... I don't celebrate Halloween. But the funniest thing.... hmm....

I dressed up as a pioneer a couple years ago. I seriously looked like I came from the early 1700's. A few trick-or-treaters showed up, (AMAZING!) I was sitting outside in a little lean-to I had built earlier that day, kind of in our front lawn. I got out, and the trick or treaters seriously thought I had stepped out of a time warp portal thing I had a ring of stones with a pot on it, (no fire) and I had candy in there. Once they realized it was just a costume and props, they thought it was awesome. That's the only time we've ever had a trick or treaters show up though.

Avatar and profile picture made by me.
Signature made by Dizzi Miss ya!
Old 10-28-2010, 11:13 PM
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalina3 View Post
Hahahahaa Flip! Those made me laugh so hard!

Anyways... I don't celebrate Halloween. But the funniest thing.... hmm....

I dressed up as a pioneer a couple years ago. I seriously looked like I came from the early 1700's. A few trick-or-treaters showed up, (AMAZING!) I was sitting outside in a little lean-to I had built earlier that day, kind of in our front lawn. I got out, and the trick or treaters seriously thought I had stepped out of a time warp portal thing I had a ring of stones with a pot on it, (no fire) and I had candy in there. Once they realized it was just a costume and props, they thought it was awesome. That's the only time we've ever had a trick or treaters show up though.
lol!!! Normally i dont celebrate halloween, i just got to a carnival or something, but i like the candy !!!

When i was dressed up as princess leia, a trick-or-treater showed up at our door dressed like datrh vader, and when i opened the door we just stared at eachother. (lol)
Old 10-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
This guy jumped out of a trashcan and scared me to the point where I said, "HALLOWEEN IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER."
Old 10-29-2010, 10:10 AM
Mctoon has entered CPF.
The_Blue_Ninja's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Caption Contest Participant Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood:
The_Blue_Ninja is a waddler
The randomest thing is that i asked for the weather to be nice once for a halloween thing and it rained. True story.. oh and i was talkin bout halloween to a friend on here and i sent the comment thing twice and i was like LOL faaaacepalm!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Haha yeah :P

The most randomest thing that has ever happened to me was... Um....

Wow. I don't remember o.o

I hate it when I can't remember anything at all o_o
Old 10-30-2010, 10:30 PM
CPF's Frollophile
Lgert's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Costume Contest Participant's Award Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
Lgert is a waddler
Last night my parents, a friend of my mom's, and I went to a local park for a Halloween program. This guy came up to us with a chainsaw (fake of course) and I tried staying on my dad's side so he wouldn't come after me, but he STILL did. Then I took off running towards my mom and her friend were way ahead of us and just as I caught up a guy in a mask popped out from behind a tree and scared me too. XP To top it off I was nun so I was sprinting pretty well in a dress.

Now that I think of it, every guy in costume seemed to come after me that night. :/

Also, one year my parents and I went to this "haunted" show, and some kid was dressed up in this costume (newflash) to try and scare people. Even though I didn't see it, my parents say he tripped and fell. EPIC FAIL
Old 11-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
LOL. I went trick-or-treating with my friend, and we went into this haunted house. And the guy who was supposed to jump out an scare us jumped out too soon, and im like, "Well hai der! Wats choo name?" (i acctually said it like that.) He just stared at us for a second then went back to his hiding spot. XD
Old 11-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Retired CP Member
MusicAddict_Dancer's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
MusicAddict_Dancer is a waddler
Oh! Oh!
*Waves hand in the air to be called on*
I have a good story!

*Clears throat and takes out paper with story writen on it.*
I was at a haunted house attraction two years ago. I freaked out, I ran into a wall, and got a painful bruise on my elbow.
THE END.

Best. Story. Ever.
xD
Old 11-02-2010, 03:13 AM
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Lol, my friend had a shirt that said costume on it, and i had a REALLY cool pirate costume, but she got all the complements! DX and when we were trick-or-treating we were stalked by a kitten all teh way down the street. 030
Old 11-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
That's just too bad. Oh well. There is many more awesome things about Halloween. XD
Old 11-30-2010, 06:11 PM
Bad Penguin
Pengy Dude92's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Pengy Dude92 is a waddler
Well, here in the United Kingdom, Halloween isn't celebrated MUCH. Every year, we usually put a pumpkin or something outside our house and get a bowl of sweets and chockies ready for Trick or Treaters. I've only been Trick-or-Treating a few times myself, but this year's Halloween I did something totally funny! It's a long story, but quite funny. Ok, here's what happened:

Me and my friends were going around different streets, Trick-or-Treating and all, but when we went to one house some old fat bloke answered the door, spat on the floor in front of us, tried to hit us with his walking stick and slammed the door shut. Because of this, we chose the 'trick' option and got payback the old-fashioned way: by egging his house! We managed to get some of his windows and hit his door. It was fun, but we eventually ran out of eggs and had to run before he realised that we'd egged his house. It was a really fun night. Hopefully next year we won't bump into that old fellow and have to splatter his house with eggs again.

- Pengy Dude92
Old 11-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Grounded
klepman's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Mod Hunt Participation Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood:
klepman is a waddler
ZOMG!!!!!! LOL, so i dressed up as a box... ( yes, a box :P) and i walked up to a house. They said, heres your candy! i said thanks and walked away. They than said, what a nice girl. yes, GIRL.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
Yeah, same.
I went Trick or Treating with my little brother and he dressed up as a ghost. Whenever he left a house the person who gave the candy would say something like "Isn't she cute?" or "Isn't she a doll!"
Pretty much every comment my brother got had SHE or HER or GIRL. I guess that was because he was under a mask. Oh well.