Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots...

Herds, Hoards, and What nots... Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Old Airbender's

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:06 PM
I drew my avatar up above
Robotman4567's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Robotman4567 is a waddler
okay, sense no one went to the original place that thread is just dumb. Anyways, this is the new one but not all fancy. post the form here below:

1.Does your penguin make peace?
2.If so, how do you do it?
3.Have you been in other groups?
4.Thus, if you have what rank were you?
5.Do you want CP to have peace.
6.What's your opinion on how CP should act.
7.What Is Your penguins name?

Number 6 can be as long as you want. Just please join. I'll post the uniform later.

Said i'd post the uniform. NO COPYING ME!! I'M JUST GIVING AND EXAMPLE!
Alright, uniform is you have no hair, your color has to be light blue (arrows covering all the body, different from the original series) have a hockey stick (airbending stick) the shirt has to be a light color and look chinese kind of. You have to wear the shoes from the adventure party guy with the big black puffy hat. What I wear is light color, pilot coat from festival of flight, hockey stick, and shoes from the big puffy hat dude from adventure party. Uniform for non-members is a shirt that looks light and chinese. Do the best you can, it doesn't have to be chinese but have a light color. and you have to be bald and and your color light blue.

The airbender's temples are easy, the main secret temple is the dojo, that's where we train them and stuff, the dojo courtyard is where we have parties and celebrations etc. The ninja hideout is our secret sanctuary and that's where we train the highest of the highest in airbender's. Including, the avatar.
The other temple is the light house. The outside of lighthouse is where airbender ships come in and out. The temple is kind of a lighthouse (no wounder)
The inside is where we train, celebrate. The lighthouse is where the older airbender's (in their teens) learn. They get shipped from the main temple. The mountain is where we go to when all else fails and our last stand.
Every second of life matters, if something happens, it happened for a reason.-R.I.P. Third Brother

Last edited by Icy You; 07-25-2010 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: merge posts