Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots...

Herds, Hoards, and What nots... Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Old Club penguin myth busters

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-08-2007, 04:51 PM
You havn't heard of me.
Harry At 797's Penguin Info

Harry At 797 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepHunter View Post
There is an illegal program called CP Trainer and if you are caught using that you will get banned possible for life and an IP ban which means nobody can use your computer to get into Club Penguin.

The same for Doodle Trainers in Toontown and programs used in VMK to get free items with made up codes or to cheat on fireworks and other games.

Check the internet for guides and info and you will see those cheats as well as which are real rare items. If you see a penguin with that many coins then he is probably using a program such as CP Trainer.

I regularly play the puffle roundup and rarely loose a puffle and have gotten over 2000 coins in one setting with no special stuff. I will try next time to verify this. 2000+ coins means over 50 games played and usually one puffle lost about 3 to 5 times max.
wow...didn't know that!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepHunter View Post
There is an illegal program called CP Trainer and if you are caught using that you will get banned possible for life and an IP ban which means nobody can use your computer to get into Club Penguin.

The same for Doodle Trainers in Toontown and programs used in VMK to get free items with made up codes or to cheat on fireworks and other games.

Check the internet for guides and info and you will see those cheats as well as which are real rare items. If you see a penguin with that many coins then he is probably using a program such as CP Trainer.

I regularly play the puffle roundup and rarely loose a puffle and have gotten over 2000 coins in one setting with no special stuff. I will try next time to verify this. 2000+ coins means over 50 games played and usually one puffle lost about 3 to 5 times max.
I guess it's true then... that's one reason. Another is that I found the same style all over the internet, so it's true. It couldn't have been edited.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:20 AM
EPF Agent
SweepHunter's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SweepHunter is a waddler
Some explanations

1. Someone who is an artistic genious makes a fake screenshot or whatever. It is then copied by other people who usually copy and paste their game image over the fake one or they just rehash the stuff as being new.

2. There are legitimate gliches and bugs in games but not that many.

3. The illegal use of programs such as doodle trainer and CP Trainer. Club Penguin and VMk have a list of items including prototypes that never will be made public and stuff that have not yet come out. CP Trainer allowed penguins to cheat and get lots of credits as well as wear clothes that was retired, had not come out or even rockhopper. This is done by using the list of codes for the items in the game. This is why you may have seen people with items that had not come out. A lot of myths came from the illegal use of CP Trainer. Disney does not tolerate hacking and will permanently ban.

As for the puffles roundup I have not gotten a badge and play it often.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:40 AM
Check my userpage.
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 

My Mood:
Here we go again. Quite an interesting myth!
Night Penguin
Rumor: When staying in the night club
for 30 minutes exactally at 9pm without
moving or talking, throw 6 snowballs at the
green puffle and night penguin will appear.
He should allow you to have an unlimited
amount of coins for 24 hours!

Yes, very interesting. And I'd really like to do it, but I go to bed at 9:00.:h-mad:
Old 10-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Waterelement's Penguin Info

Waterelement is a waddler
It just looks like a cheap edit to me =\
Old 10-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Check my userpage.
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterelement View Post
It just looks like a cheap edit to me =\
They maybe purposely make it look like that. Who knows. It could be true. Maybe it is true but hasn't done it before and edited a picture. It COULD be true. Not sure, though.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic
Night Penguin
Rumor: When staying in the night club
for 30 minutes exactally at 9pm without
moving or talking, throw 6 snowballs at the
green puffle and night penguin will appear.
He should allow you to have an unlimited
amount of coins for 24 hours!
It's impossible, If you dont move or talk for more than 10 minutes you are logged off. So you cannot stay at the night club without talking or moving for 30 minutes.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:34 PM
You havn't heard of me.

Quote:
It's impossible, If you dont move or talk for more than 10 minutes you are logged off. So you cannot stay at the night club without talking or moving for 30 minutes.

yea, i've stayed in one place and get loged off so that couldn't be true...
Old 10-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Check my userpage.
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry At 797 View Post
yea, i've stayed in one place and get loged off so that couldn't be true...
OK, then. Here's another. If you stay in the Dojo for 30 minutes ( You can talk and dance, nothing else ), you see two ninjas come in, give you a ninja suit, and leave.
Old 10-13-2007, 07:38 AM
EPF Agent
SweepHunter's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SweepHunter is a waddler
1222 points in Penguin Raffle and one scolding my my mother despite me being almost 50 years old. I never lost a puffle the entire time, I never had anyone come out to thank me, I never got a badge and I now know it is a myth.

1222 is at least 20 games played and most likely closer to 35. You get nothing if you play Puffle Roundup for 20 or more games without losing a puffle. MYTH DISPROVED.
Old 10-14-2007, 10:39 PM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Halloween '09 Award Novice Chartmaker Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker Crossword Guru 
Total Awards: 8

Syon is a waddler
Ok I guess that myth is Busted has.Oh and I heard of the nightclub myth so anyone wants to do that myth ok.

Club penguin myth busters over and out
Old 10-15-2007, 05:02 PM
You havn't heard of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
OK, then. Here's another. If you stay in the Dojo for 30 minutes ( You can talk and dance, nothing else ), you see two ninjas come in, give you a ninja suit, and leave.
ill try that sometime...did you do it?
Old 10-15-2007, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
That's just sounds silly. Have you ever even seen someone with a ninja suit? If so I would like to see a picture.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:19 AM
Check my userpage.
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry At 797 View Post
ill try that sometime...did you do it?
No. Whenever I do it it's 5 minutes before I have to go to bed, so I never get to do it
Quote:
That's just sounds silly. Have you ever even seen someone with a ninja suit? If so I would like to see a picture.
The only time I saw people in ninja suits, I think they got it from CP Trainer. But I don't know if they got it from those penguins, either. Of course, I'd rather not do it anyways because penguins would think I'm using CP Trainer instead.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:05 PM
EPF Agent
spaced_out's Penguin Info

spaced_out is a waddler
can I join?
spaced_out