Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots...

Herds, Hoards, and What nots... Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Old Club penguin myth busters

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Orang0's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Costume Creator Award 
Total Awards: 3

Orang0 is a waddler
Yay!

Yeah I read the latest load of posts.

Btw I like your sig, Indytig10. Did you make it yourself?
And also, about the iceberg. I just did a scan of the island, and if you look at the Dock, on the right side of Hydro Hopper, there is multiple bumps along the edge, the bottom of the Iceberg looks like it will fit in! Maybe, just maybe the Iceberg came of there?

Agent Orang0, signing out!

Last edited by Orang0; 08-02-2010 at 06:41 PM..
Old 08-02-2010, 05:54 PM
It's locked. It's locked.
Flippers 777's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
Flippers 777 is a waddler
Have we proved that candance will come out if you don't stand on the metal in the music jam party?
Old 08-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Orang0's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Costume Creator Award 
Total Awards: 3

Orang0 is a waddler
I don't think so, and anyway, that can't exactly be proven now, but it has been proved false before by someone. Again, Mine Shack and Iceberg. Also, the Dojo.

Theory Alert!: Just a guess, but maybe the Mine Shack was created for a secret party (just like they had in the old Dojo). (no proof though)

Agent Orang0, signing out.

Last edited by Orang0; 08-02-2010 at 06:44 PM..
Old 08-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
It's false Flippers. And if we hadn't confirmed that it was false already, we still wouldn't be able to confirm if it were false OR true. Music Jam ended a while ago. Also, I'm not saying all of your assumptions were wrong, but the Ice Berg is possibly just... an Ice Berg. It's just there.

OFF TOPIC: Actually, Orang0, I recolored it. I'm planning on opening a shop for them, now that we can post threads.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:23 PM
CPF's Random Magician
BlueSnowPen's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippers 777 View Post
Have we proved that candance will come out if you don't stand on the metal in the music jam party?
...of course she doesn't <_> I've seen everyone off it, she didn't come.

Thanks to Flippers for the awesome sig and avvie!
Old 08-19-2010, 06:45 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Same thing with the box dimension myth, where if you don't stand in the middle of the box, something happens. It's false.
Club Penguin MythBusters over and out!
The king of myths is returning
Old 09-24-2010, 10:54 PM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Halloween '09 Award Novice Chartmaker Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker Crossword Guru 
Total Awards: 8

Syon is a waddler
I am Back!!! And since Ive been gone Ive noticed new groups forming. Well Since The Mythbusters are back in action I realized something....I have competetion. I am very used to The CPMB being the most popular clan. But now this site is growing and I am hoping to give my competitors a run for there money, But I also want a run for my money to. So To you new Clan leaders I welcome you to the exciting world of leadership, And I am very much looking forward to the future.......

Club Penguin Myth Busters Over And Out!!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:01 AM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Halloween '09 Award Novice Chartmaker Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker Crossword Guru 
Total Awards: 8

Syon is a waddler
Hey, mods. It's okay if you close this thread.

Club Penguin Myth Busters Over And Out!