Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots...

Herds, Hoards, and What nots... Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Old Club penguin myth busters

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-16-2007, 10:53 PM
stealthman's Penguin Info

stealthman is a waddler
I could try to make a userpage using my logo

y user page has run into some difficulties LOL X0

Last edited by Schmoofy; 09-20-2007 at 02:27 AM.. Reason: Merged double post. (Please use the edit button!)
Old 09-20-2007, 12:37 AM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Halloween '09 Award Novice Chartmaker Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker Crossword Guru 
Total Awards: 8

Syon is a waddler
are first myth was busted!The myth was is there a secret room in the dojo and you have to click evrey window to get there well are trusty members did it and it diddnt work.Well there is a new mission for you guys coming.And remember the contest and the viers can PM me for myths they want to see a pic of are busted.Myth busters over and out
Old 09-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Ok guys I never got a pic of the myth but it's about Rockhopper Island. Some penguin says if you walk into the corner of the pool at the Cove you go there but it doesn't work for anybody. I have tried a couple times but it didn't work. Maybe he did something to do it? Whatever it is I never did it. He was a non-member. I forgot his name but he was a black penguin.

Last edited by SpringGadget; 09-23-2007 at 11:56 PM..
Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 PM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Halloween '09 Award Novice Chartmaker Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker Crossword Guru 

Syon is a waddler
Ok the new mission is up but its a hard one like before.Go through twentey levels of puffle roundup without missing a single puffle.PM me when you try this myth.well thats all for now Club penguin myth busters over and out
Old 09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Waffles ftw dude.
Colddude018's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Colddude018 is a flipper waver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syon View Post
Ok the new mission is up but its a hard one like before.Go through twentey levels of puffle roundup without missing a single puffle.PM me when you try this myth.well thats all for now Club penguin myth busters over and out
Sorry, but I can't do that. I can't finish one level.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:35 AM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

Syon is a waddler
no problem ok I forgot to mision if the myth is true i need a pic
Old 09-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Waffles ftw dude.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood:
You guys gonna join my guild too? We can all group up and hang out and have some fun after getting through all these myths.
And bump...
Old 09-28-2007, 02:53 AM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

Syon is a waddler
Shure i would love to join and theres something I want to say the job for co leader is up and someone who earns my trust gets to be the co leader!! but that means doing alot of stuff for the group. And it ok to double are tripple posts on this thread it is no prob to me.Well thats all for now Club penguin myth busters over and out
Old 09-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Waffles ftw dude.
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

My Mood:
I can be substitute co-leader if there absent! I'm absent sometimes and can't do some myths. But some I can do 1 minute sharp.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:24 PM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

Syon is a waddler
shure um guys have you seen Stealthmans userpage yet it is awesome and has anyone tried to do the myth I posted earlier.Well thats all for now club penguin myth busters over and out.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:57 AM
You havn't heard of me.
Harry At 797's Penguin Info

Harry At 797 is a waddler
Exclamation

Ill be the co-leader! (i know some pretty good myths....i think )

thats this????????????

true or false?????? yes or no???????

Last edited by TopazR; 06-19-2008 at 04:44 AM.. Reason: merged consecutive posts
Old 10-06-2007, 05:17 PM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

Syon is a waddler
Hi evreyone! has anyone done the myth yet anyone ok thats it I am going to start asining myths and I will PM one of you guys to do the myth I put earler.
and remeber members from CPF can PM me if they want to know if the myth is real or false and Harry at 797 those were alot of posts but its ok to double post.And soon but I need some help Iam going to have a club penguin myth buster Party and Tric or Treating around members iglooAnd a puffle party and Myth day but I since I am not that orginzed I need help so I am going to have a trust worthy member of The Club Penguin Myth Busters help me. There are going to be alot of events for us and co leader still for grabs and one of you guys have to impress me to become co leader.And iam I just came up whith this idea 15 seconds how would you guys like a story on the club penguin myth busters.Well thats all for now club penguin myth busters over and out.
Old 10-06-2007, 05:39 PM
You havn't heard of me.
Harry At 797's Penguin Info

Harry At 797 is a waddler
spider penguins?

looks convincing...

Quote:
but its ok to double post
I think ninja penguins are real...your choice.

ninja penguins? or not?

Last edited by TopazR; 06-19-2008 at 05:06 AM.. Reason: merged consecutive posts
Old 10-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry At 797 View Post
I think ninja penguins are real...your choice.

ninja penguins? or not?
Aha! In the thread Stealthman made, he was talking about penguins being "two colors"! Fake!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:28 AM
EPF Agent
SweepHunter's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SweepHunter is a waddler
There is an illegal program called CP Trainer and if you are caught using that you will get banned possible for life and an IP ban which means nobody can use your computer to get into Club Penguin.

The same for Doodle Trainers in Toontown and programs used in VMK to get free items with made up codes or to cheat on fireworks and other games.

Check the internet for guides and info and you will see those cheats as well as which are real rare items. If you see a penguin with that many coins then he is probably using a program such as CP Trainer.

I regularly play the puffle roundup and rarely loose a puffle and have gotten over 2000 coins in one setting with no special stuff. I will try next time to verify this. 2000+ coins means over 50 games played and usually one puffle lost about 3 to 5 times max.