Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > A Penguin's Tips, Tactics, and Guides

A Penguin's Tips, Tactics, and Guides Disney's Club Penguin according to the experts

Old Actions and Clothing

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-26-2007, 05:43 AM
EPF Agent
SweepHunter's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 
Total Awards: 1

SweepHunter is a waddler
Actions

Not everything will create an action it seems. To make an action work you need to push the top button with the notes.

Actions do not work if you are wearing stuff other than what is needed for that action. You cannot play the tuba or guitar if you are wearing glasses, shoes or hat for example. The wave action can be done by click the W key. This allows your penguin to whistle of paddle faster than other penguins and without using in game buttons.

Items include:
* next to an item is something I have seen or done.

Blacksmith Apron This is the brown apron and the dance button makes your penguin pound an anvil like a blacksmith.

Blue Face Painting - The wave button will make your penguin hold up the “GO BLUE” sign over its head. *

Chef Hat - The dance button makes your penguin flip pizzas. Works with and without the pizza apron.

Clown Wig & Suit - The dance button makes your penguin will juggle when the dance button is used. Works with or without the clown shoes. *

Coffee Apron - The dance button makes your penguin whip out a pot of coffee and pour a cup of coffee.* Green coloured.

Conductor Suit - The dance button makes your penguin conduct like a music conductor. Can be used while wearing a bow tie.

Crook and Flail - The wave button makes your penguin cross its arms like an Egyptian mummy. Can be used while wearing the mummy costume, Pharaoh Headdress and the Pharaoh Costume.

Drumsticks - The dance button makes your penguin to move its arms like it is playing the drum. Note: this is normally used with the snare drum but can be used to play air drums or sit at the drums in the Lighthouse.

Firefighter Jacket - The dance button makes your penguin squirt water from his hose. Works with and without the firefighter helmet. *

Fishing Pole - The sit button makes your penguin sit and fish. * Supposed to work with any other items on.

Grass Skirt - The dance button makes your penguin do the hula. * I do not know if it works with leis.

Guitars - The dance button makes your penguin play the guitar. This also works while wearing the band hat.

Hard Hat (Construction Helmet - The dance button will make your penguin drill away with a jackhammer. This item does not have a light on it. *

Hand Bell
The wave button will let you ring your bell just like the Salvation Army does. Free December, 2007 for Coins For Change.

Inflatable Ducks - The dance button makes your penguin do the Swim which is a type of dance. *

Ice Cream Apron - The dance button will make your penguin dish up an ice cream cone. * Supposed to work with the Newspaper hat, also. Teal coloured.

Lasso (Rope) - The dance button makes your penguin twirl a lariat over its head. * Will work while wearing the Black Cowboy Hat and Pink Cowboy HAt.

Lei - The dance button makes your penguin do a hula. * I am not sure if it works with other items.

Lifeguard Shirt - The dance button will make your penguin swim.

Lifeguard Whistle - The wave button will have your penguin tooting his whistle.

Maracas - The dance button makes your penguin shake its maracas. * I do not know it it works with the band hat.

Matador Outfit - The dance or wave button makes your penguin wave a red cloth.

Mining Cap (Hard Hat) - The dance button makes your penguin pound the ground with a jackhammer.* It has a light in the middle and recently was given away free in February, 2008 as part of the Plan to Raise the Mitigator.

Paddleball - The wave button make your penguin paddle the ball over its head. This action works with all items. This was obtained by playing games which gave out tickets which were turned in for prizes including this one. This was won at the Fall Fail end of September, 2007.

Painter's Overalls - The dance button will make your penguin start painting.

Propeller Hats - The dance button makes your penguin hover off the ground.

[b]Rad Scientist[/] - The dance button will turn your penguin into a mad scientist who ends up blowing up his experiment. Can be used with the Rad Scientist wig.

Red Face Painting - The wave button makes your penguin hold up the “GO RED” sign.

Referee Jersey
The wave button makes your penguin hold up a GOAL sign. The only way to undo this is to move your penguin.

Rescue Jacket The wave or dance move makes your penguin hold up a rescue sign, I have not been able to test it out fully but it does not work with other stuff, may work with the rescue helmet, not sure. *

Super Hero Outfit You have to have the boy outfit or the girl outfit. No mixing colours and it must be all three pieces, suit, mask and cape. The wave button makes the penguin hold a glowing ball of light over their head. Blue for boy and pink for girl.

Tour Guide Hat - The wave button makes your penguinto hold up the “TOURS HERE” sign.*

Water Wings - The dance button makes your penguin swim. * Not sure if this works with anything else.

Clothing and Items

What you wear affects actions like playing a guitar or putting out fires. You are allowed one item for each area of the penguin as shown below. You cannot have on a watch and a pendant for example. Your catalogue is sorted in this order: Body Items, Face Items, Footwear, Flipper Items, Head Items, Body Accesories. Look for similar items to get an idea of what is what.

Head Items

This includes all hats, caps, headphones, wigs and helmets.

Face Items
Sunglasses, 3-D glasses, goggles and reading glasses

Body
This includes aprons, swimsuits, coats, pants, shorts, shirts, skirts, life vest, and fishing vest for example. The tuba is also a body item.

Body Accessories (Hand)
Scuba Gear, drum, backpacks, pendant, parrot, lei, cape and bow tie.

Flipper (hand) Items
Watch, bracelet, violin, flashlight, drumsticks, cane, fishing pole, guitars, and marshmallow on a stick for example.

Footwear
This includes boots, skates, snowshoes, shoes, socks and sandals for example.

This list is not complete of course but is meant to give a general idea of how the system works. I would like to make a complete list of items that trigger actions,

Last edited by SweepHunter; 10-29-2008 at 02:58 AM..
Old 02-06-2008, 11:11 PM
Super Fish
giatekla's Penguin Info

giatekla has a penguiny aura aboutgiatekla has a penguiny aura aboutgiatekla has a penguiny aura about
CP Dance-Outfit Guide

There are many outfits out there in Club Penguin. This is my 3rd (maybe not a sticky) guide, and we are going to talk about outfits that when you dance and you are wearing them, you do something quite special. I joined CP when it was August '07, so I may be missing things. But these are the dance-outfits I know.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Outfit......................................Dance
Matador Outfit............................................ ...........Put out Red Cloth
Pizza Costume w/ or not Pizza Hat.........................Throw Dough
Coffee Costume..........................................P our Coffee into a Cup

Instrument..............................Dance
Acoustic Guitar............................................ .....................Play the Guitar
Maracas........................................... ..............................Play the Maracas
Tuba.............................................. .......................................Play the Tuba

Tips about these Dance-Outfits
Remember, you cannot do these special dances if you are wearing anything else than you use for doing the special dance. There are costumes that require waving to do a special thing, and I will describe that in another guide of mines. Hope mines has helped you!

--Flanders Man
Old 02-07-2008, 06:57 AM
EPF Agent
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SweepHunter is a waddler
I am going to have to take some time off and update these two guides.

http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/fo...ead.php?t=1090
That is the furniture guide.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Super Fish
giatekla's Penguin Info

giatekla has a penguiny aura aboutgiatekla has a penguiny aura aboutgiatekla has a penguiny aura about
Question Wowweeeeeeeee

Awesome! Wow, a sticky???? *"starstruck"* (I invented that word) *cannot say a word except "Awesome". Awesome! Awesome! Wow! Two guides into one? Wow
Old 06-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Hey Ya'll!
Top_Night's Penguin Info

Top_Night is a waddler
Wow i never knew this:

"Black Cowboy Hat - The dance button will make your penguin twirl a red bandanna."

Does it work with the White Cowboy hat because i have the white one but i missed the black one
Old 06-24-2008, 07:01 PM
EPF Agent
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SweepHunter is a waddler
I never heard of the white cowboy hat but generally all items of the same kind do the same action.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:00 AM
Don't forget our wiki!
SpinMarty's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty has a penguiny aura aboutSpinMarty has a penguiny aura aboutSpinMarty has a penguiny aura about
I don't think that the Black Cowboy Hat works as it wouldn't twirl a bandana (either the black one OR the pink one) - could it just be the regular cowboy hat?
Old 07-24-2008, 02:16 PM
akaa;;lauraaaa(:
taylorswiftfan13's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Wish List Participation Award Coolest Designer Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

taylorswiftfan13 is a waddler
that's really cool, thanks

~taylor

iconsbymee(:
Old 07-24-2008, 03:17 PM
rsnail's Penguin Info

rsnail is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweepHunter View Post
I never heard of the white cowboy hat but generally all items of the same kind do the same action.
The black cowboy hat is still out in this month's catalog at the gift shop, you can get it there if your membership is still enabled
Old 07-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Don't forget our wiki!
SpinMarty's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

SpinMarty has a penguiny aura aboutSpinMarty has a penguiny aura aboutSpinMarty has a penguiny aura about
I have the black cowboy hat and it doesn't do that action for me. Does it still work for others?
Old 07-28-2008, 05:12 AM
EPF Agent
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SweepHunter is a waddler
Gamma Guy and the girl, need name, new actions.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:46 AM
Don't forget our wiki!
SpinMarty's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Are you asking about these SweepHunter? If so, you have them listed already in your first post

Shadow Guy (blue costume, mask, cape) and Gamma Gal (pink costume, mask, cape)

You must wear all three items. When you wave an "energy ball" appears between the upraised hands
Old 07-28-2008, 06:05 AM
EPF Agent
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SweepHunter is a waddler
you can edit anything of mine, added the super hero and cowboy ones. Pink and black cowboy hats work with lariat but do not make a bandana appear currently.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:19 AM
Don't forget our wiki!
SpinMarty's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

I cannot get any of my cowboy hats to do the bandana - am I missing something? Do I need to be wearing a bandana at the same time?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:08 AM
EPF Agent
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's 

SweepHunter is a waddler
The bandana goes with the matador and I do not know if there was a bandana, will check later, try that and let us know.