Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > The Cracked Ice > The Cracked Ice Archive

The Cracked Ice Archive Squashed Bugs!

Old Meh tv moved!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-15-2010, 11:31 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Meh tv moved!

Ok so I wnt to my igloo to buy some new furniture, but when I got there my TV had moved from the back of the room to on top of my puffles beds! I've marked where it was in green, and where its no supposed to be in red:

Strage huh? This has also happened with the fridge, which moved from the left of the room to the top of the couch!

And you think that is strange, when was an item released but then not avaliable?

Does anyone have an explantion or have experienced these things before?

~Moo
Old 01-17-2010, 02:21 AM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
I know what you mean. I think it happens if you place an item over a certain spot, it will glitch and think you cant place it there and will return to the center. And as for the not available, I think that happens when theres a glitch with an item, they post that message so they can fix the glitch.

~DizzleGNB
Old 01-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Thanks

~Moo
Old 01-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Your Welcome! Glad I could be of assistance.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:31 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
You're always helpful waffle!

And sorry they're so big ;_;

~Moo