Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old Are You an EPF Agent?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Are You an EPF Agent?

OK, so there's ninja, tour guide, and secret agent. Maybe there could be an EPF Agent one? Where it asks if you're an EPF Agent? Like, it'll show if I'm an epf Agent up here where it shows my name, over with the other stuff.^
Old 12-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Blaaah
candy charm2's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Cool Costume Creator Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood:
candy charm2 is a waddler
ooh a badge would be cool just like how the memberships get the membership badge

Made by me
Old 12-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Speaking of the membership badge, wouldn't it be sweet if that showed on our posts too? Anyway good idea.
Old 12-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Batleth's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood:
Batleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kind
What is an EPF Agent? I don't recall seeing that ingame....
Old 12-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Retired Penguin ;*)
NanoMiester's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Fantastic Mod Fisher Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Arcade Winner CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
NanoMiester is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
What is an EPF Agent? I don't recall seeing that ingame....
EPF stands for Elite Penguin Force. There is a club penguin ds game that has the EPF in it. You do missions on the game. It is the same as doing mission on club penguin abit. There is a code on the game for you put in on the Club Penguin Site. What you will unlock is an award and a pass to to the EPF room. What you will do is go to HQ, and the closet on the far right, will open and you will get in the EPF room. Yep thats basically that you are officially a EPF agent.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Yeah, its a DS game. Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. It comes with a code. You enter your code, you get a certificate that says you're EPF, some coins, and if you don't already have it, it gives you a spy phone. And you can get in the EPF room. Lemme find some pics.

~DizzaLPAL
Old 12-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy charm2 View Post
ooh a badge would be cool just like how the memberships get the membership badge
I'm talking about on the fansite, not the game...
Old 12-27-2009, 05:32 PM
OMG!!!!
Ella0702's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Ella0702 is a waddler
i just got that game for chritmas its awesome but i really dont think there is such thingas an epf agent on the real cp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ds Manaic Jr. View Post
Yeah, its a DS game. Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. It comes with a code. You enter your code, you get a certificate that says you're EPF, some coins, and if you don't already have it, it gives you a spy phone.
~DizzaLPAL

what do you mean they just give you a code and if you put it on you get 2500 coins thats all nothing else

muffins are just ugly cupcakes....

...but i love them anyways

Last edited by Tepcat; 12-27-2009 at 07:20 PM.. Reason: multiple posts from same user
Old 12-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
No, I don't mean it only comes with a code if thats what you're asking. I just meant that along with the ds game you also get a code. Its like the coin codes you get with plush penguins, but not a coin. Its a card.

~DizzaLPAL
Old 12-27-2009, 09:00 PM
OMG!!!!
Ella0702's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Ella0702 is a waddler
oh ok now i get what your saying that is what i got a small card and it say unlock 2500 coins its pretty cool

muffins are just ugly cupcakes....

...but i love them anyways
Old 12-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Yeah, its cool.

~DizzaLPAL