Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Screenshots > Old ScreenShots

Old ScreenShots Archive for ScreenShots Forum

Old Hi

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Post Hi

I need a favor. I need as many people as possible to give me a picture of their penguin on a white background. It should look like this:

The outfit doesn't matter. I just need about 23 people to give me a picture of their penguin for my secret project. Thanks!

I also need you all to take a vote.

Pick either:
A: The dock
B: The ice berg
C: The pool
D: The night club

Thanks guys!
~Dizzi
Old 11-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Retired Penguin ;*)
NanoMiester's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Fantastic Mod Fisher Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Arcade Winner CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
NanoMiester is a waddler
Here ya go
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Thanks Nano! Do you have a vote to cast as well? The current winner is the dock.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Retired Penguin ;*)
NanoMiester's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Fantastic Mod Fisher Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Arcade Winner CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
NanoMiester is a waddler
Where do i vote?
EDIT:Nightclub

Last edited by NanoMiester; 11-11-2009 at 09:28 AM..
Old 11-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Spoiler
Daizeemay's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Halloween '09 Award CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood:
Daizeemay is a waddler
How can you take a picture? I would love to give u mine I just don't know how. Thanks
Old 11-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NanoMiester View Post
Where do i vote?
Just look at the options on the list(first post) and tell me your choice. Not an actual vote but I need help picking a location.

Daizee:

It really depends on your computer. Heres what you do.

If you own a mac:

Open a window and log into club penguin. Get into your position(I suggest waving when you are in the right spot, it keeps your penguin from turning towards the cursor) and open Finder. Put 'grab' into your search box, right click, and open. Look in the toolbar for the 'capture' option. I prefer to use the 'select' option. Fairly easy to figure out after that.

If you own a PC:

Follow first few steps from the Mac guide, stopping when it says open finder.(PC has no finder) Look on your keypad and find the button that says 'Prt Scr/ SysRq' and press it. Open your 'Paint' application and click the 'select' tool. Right click and press paste. You should have an image of your entire screen when you pressed the Print Screen button. Press the select tool again and cut out your penguin. Open a new paint window and repeat the select/paste steps. Save your penguin where you can easily find it.

If you need help getting your image onto this thread you can

Attach it via the paper clip looking button on your post screen.
Upload it to the gallery
Upload it to an album
Upload it on a CPF approved image hosting site(Example: I use Fileave.com, its forum-approved and easy.)

~Dizzi
PS: If you would rather meet me on CP so I can take the pic just give me a server and a time.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:04 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Cool Here ya go!

In the attachments! Also I vote for the Night Club.

~Djgreendj~

P.S. Dizzy, I know a little off topic but when i went on fileave and went to sign up, I got this virus thingy and it found a threat on the site. I was wondering if your computer has been acting odd lately? Just wondering!
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Not odd at all! Last I checked that was on the list of approved hosting sites. I'm not sure whats wrong. Hope you can fix it soon though! Thanks for the picture
Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Blaaah
candy charm2's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Cool Costume Creator Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood:
candy charm2 is a waddler
here we go and the pool
Attached Images

Made by me
Old 11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Freez's Penguin Info

Freez is a waddler
I vote for the Iceberg. Do you care if the text is included?

By the way, the print screen key works with most Gnu/Linux Oses as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Freez.png
Views:	280
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	717  
Old 11-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freez View Post
I vote for the Iceberg. Do you care if the text is included?

By the way, the print screen key works with most Gnu/Linux Oses as well.

Text is fine. Thanks for the help!
Old 01-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Spoiler
mkann01's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
mkann01 is a waddler
ds manaic jr can you meet me on cp on sunday server: yeti if full choose ice cube and at 4:00 please thank you !!!!

PS: my name is Mkann100
Old 01-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Soz, I wont be here then!!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Ice Borg. BWAHAHA! That's mah "default costume."
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2010, 02:54 AM
Alfred F. Jones!
FunkyLemon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2011 Holiday Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood:
FunkyLemon is a waddler
Sure here you go!And I vote the Iceberg

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING (:
My Guide to Astro Barrier