Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Mini-Games

Club Penguin Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games

Old Annalina3's guide to Aqua Grabber

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Sorta Here
Annalina3's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'12 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood:
Annalina3 is a waddler
Annalina3's guide to Aqua Grabber

(This is only the Grand Pearl part of Aqua Grabber for now)

I will add the Soda Seas when I get the pics.

You'll start out in a map like this:

Click on the pearl. Then it should pop up with the menu for it. It should say "Find Main treasure." Click PLAY.

You'll start out at the top, as usual. There are five little clams. Wait for each to go to sleep when you get to them, ( You'll know when they're asleep, it's when they start going "ZZZ" and they start looking sleepy.) When they open their little clam shells, you should see this:

Use SPACE (which activates your claw) to pick up the pearl. There are four more like this, each giving you $25, the exception being for the Rare Treasure, which is black and is worth $50:

Once you collect all of these, you should have $150. You are now ready to head down to the Grand Pearl:

Once you arrive down there, on your left there should be a rock and a place where the water tops off and there's a air pocket. Run up to this air pocket and get air. Then pick up the rock. If you head straight over to the pearl and try to pick it up without first dropping the rock in...... This is what happens:

So PICK UP THE ROCK. Go over to the clam, and drop the rock onto him. Then pick up the pearl. Watch out for the fish in the middle area between the air pocket and the clam. Head up toward the net. But wait when you get to the top of the little tunnel thing. There's a big Mullet there. Wait for him to be on the left side of the screen, then go to the top:

Note: Taking the rock to the top of the screen and dropping it in the net will clear the stage, but you will only get 1 coin from it. SmileyHearts963 discovered this.

When you get to the top, drop the pearl in. You should clear the level and have $450 in cash. The next area is the Soda Seas, which gets you around $1350 in cash JUST from that level. Add that to the Pearl level... Grand total is $1800 in cash. WOW!
*Soda Seas: Part II coming soon*

Avatar and profile picture made by me.
Signature made by Dizzi Miss ya!

Last edited by Annalina3; 07-11-2010 at 11:04 PM..
Old 07-11-2010, 09:52 PM
AnnaMarie128,PenguinPixie
SmileyHearts963's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Costume Contest Participant's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
SmileyHearts963 is a waddler
I would also like to say if you only pick up the rock and take it to the net it says the stage is clear but it only gives you 1 coin.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Sorta Here
Annalina3's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'12 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood:
Annalina3 is a waddler
Hmm... I'll add that. Thanks for reading, by the way

Avatar and profile picture made by me.
Signature made by Dizzi Miss ya!