Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old penguin chat 3 back! poll.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:21 AM
MEOW
frycook49's Penguin Info

My Mood:
frycook49 is a waddler
no membership. ninjas with swords. public igloo with a band and awesome songs.
penguin chat 3 was the best...

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 09-10-2009 at 05:43 AM.. Reason: unallowed site/broken links
Old 09-10-2009, 06:32 AM
EPF Agent
Tricky's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood:
Tricky is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy charm2 View Post
it was before club penguin they called it rsnail before then penguin chat etc.
rsnail was the creater/founder of it. He also made many of the mini-games currently in Club Penguin and still works for Club Penguin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frycook49 View Post
no membership. ninjas with swords. public igloo with a band and awesome songs.
penguin chat 3 was the best...
There was no memberships because you did not do anything in the game, just talk basically.

Penguin Chat is the same thing as Club Penguin but Club Penguin is a more advanced version of it and most of the bugs have been worked out of it.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
I just want a snowcat. Bring them back and I'll never quit.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:06 AM
It's locked. It's locked.
Flippers 777's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
Flippers 777 is a waddler
what do u mean by snow cat?

Last edited by Tepcat; 09-16-2009 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: reference to deleted post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
The Snow Cat, otherwise known as the Snow Trekker, is seen in Club Penguin inside a bottle, found in the Lighthouse. The Snow Cat was from Penguin Chat 3, in which you could drive it around in a game that gave players no coins. When Penguin Chat 3 was closed down, and Club Penguin began, a miniature version of the Snow Cat was put in the bottle inside the Lighthouse. A penguin-sized Snow Cat was seen during the Music Jam 2008 at the Pizza Parlor crashed through the wall. The same Snowcat returned at the Music Jam 2009. In the Elite Penguin Force game, there is a mini game which involves a vehicle similar to the Snow Cat called the 'Snow Trekker'. The Snow Cat was never driven once on the online Club Penguin. In Elite Penguin Force, an EPF Agent can summon the Snow Trekker by using a tool that is built into their Spy Gadget. According to a blog entry, it was included in the very first Catalog, but was listed as sold out. It has now been made as a toy.

Pictues:

(EPF Game snow trekker)(Fake Penguin Chat. Found in room: Crash Site. Notice the boxes of rockets. Rocketsnail logo was snail tied to rocket. Coincidence??)

Last edited by Tepcat; 09-16-2009 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: excess quote removed
Old 09-11-2009, 07:19 AM
MEOW
frycook49's Penguin Info

My Mood:
frycook49 is a waddler
no they probally did that as a tribute.i think i have found a remake that works at last!

Last edited by Tepcat; 09-16-2009 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: excess quote removed
Old 09-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Joanna7777's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood:
Joanna7777 is a waddler
Penguin Chat 3 missed many extras...and was bugged

Old 09-13-2009, 08:45 AM
MEOW
frycook49's Penguin Info

My Mood:
frycook49 is a waddler
WHAT! penguin chat 3 was the best game ever! and noo the remake didnt work....
penguin chat wasnt the only one; there was goat chat, crab chat robot chat and more...

disney loves closing games!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ds Manaic Jr. View Post
The Snow Cat, otherwise known as the Snow Trekker, is seen in Club Penguin inside a bottle, found in the Lighthouse. The Snow Cat was from Penguin Chat 3, in which you could drive it around in a game that gave players no coins. When Penguin Chat 3 was closed down, and Club Penguin began, a miniature version of the Snow Cat was put in the bottle inside the Lighthouse. A penguin-sized Snow Cat was seen during the Music Jam 2008 at the Pizza Parlor crashed through the wall. The same Snowcat returned at the Music Jam 2009. In the Elite Penguin Force game, there is a mini game which involves a vehicle similar to the Snow Cat called the 'Snow Trekker'. The Snow Cat was never driven once on the online Club Penguin. In Elite Penguin Force, an EPF Agent can summon the Snow Trekker by using a tool that is built into their Spy Gadget. According to a blog entry, it was included in the very first Catalog, but was listed as sold out. It has now been made as a toy.

Pictues:

(EPF Game snow trekker)(Fake Penguin Chat. Found in room: Crash Site. Notice the boxes of rockets. Rocketsnail logo was snail tied to rocket. Coincidence??)
The one labeled "Fake Penguin Chat" is NOT fake. It was the original Penguin Chat.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:24 AM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
No, I did much research(Wikipedia mostly but still, wiki knows a lot. They ruined the last PO3 book in the warriors series before it was even out!) and got this:

Quote:
The game currently known as Penguin Chat is actually a remake of the original Penguin Chat, which eventually became the Club Penguin we know as today.

And this further led me to believe it was a fake:

• There are no moderators.
  • You might see some famous penguins fakes.
  • Players can swear.
  • Some Penguins think it is very boring. In fact, lots of penguins say "Go to Club Penguin it's better".
  • Some give out their e-mail address.
  • You cannot report people.

Real Penguin chat would have been safer.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:53 AM
MEOW
frycook49's Penguin Info

My Mood:
frycook49 is a waddler
if only it was remade...
exactly like it once was...
Old 10-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Everyone only thinks Penguin chat 3 is so awesome because there was so membership, you could become ninja and there were a few secrets in the game! While in Club Penguin there are way more rooms, you can change clothes, you can get coins, play games, have friends, become a ninja in an even more fun way, a newspaper, constantly updated, more secrets, parties and heaps more! So as you can see Club Penguin is far from pretty good. It's AWESOME 100%! While Penguin Chat 3 is "pretty good".

~DjGreenDj~
Old 10-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
I absolutely agree Dj! I'm just here 'cause peepz need my amazing PC3 knowledge(Even tho I never played PC3)
Old 10-08-2009, 02:10 AM
MEOW
frycook49's Penguin Info

My Mood:
frycook49 is a waddler
Talking .......

come on, they are both awesome games! both have have good sides and bad sides!dont you agree?
i think they are both 100% awesome!

Last edited by frycook49; 10-08-2009 at 11:02 PM..
Old 11-03-2009, 04:57 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Well i guess your right frycook, but still ppls shouldnt be like "OMG I want PC3 back, I hate disney, RSNAIL, BLAH BLAH!"

~Djgreendj~