Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots... > Clans/Clubs/Groups Archive

Clans/Clubs/Groups Archive Clans/Clubs/Groups Archive

Old PDA : Penguin Detective Agency

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
PDA : Penguin Detective Agency

Lots of stuff is happening around Club Penguin... we need some detectives on our side. However, you must be ready to face these challenges. First of all, before it ends, head over to Ruby and the Ruby to discover the hiding place of the ruby. Then hop into your costume. Just tell me penguin name to join!

Mysteries
P9
Currently on Caribou! There's some weird penguin waddling around, known as the P9s. Makes no sense. They all start with P9, then random and numbers.
Suspect : P90116195
I was lucky to get a P9 on my buddy list. Perhaps if I can find whoever started this P9 nonsense, I can find out what it's all about.
Case Closed : P9s are really just Penguin#s. They shortened it. I found this out by looking at my buddy list. My friend in real life made a new penguin, and his name STILL isn't approved! I thought he removed me from his buddy list, but he actually had a different name : P#.

Last edited by SpringGadget; 08-10-2009 at 06:51 PM..
Old 08-10-2009, 07:07 PM
MusicLover♫♪
Louisebunny0702's Penguin Info

Louisebunny0702 is a waddler
Yeah i didnt even know what Penguin9497809 and then i figured it out that there name arent approved yet lol but then they changed to P9 and then th rest of the numbers lol

All my puffles:
Izzy,Snowflake, Leonardo, Cannon