Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old CPF goes official!?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Oh, here's my reply:

Hello,

I appreciate the time that you have taken to contact us. Here at Club Penguin, we appreciate that our fans have taken the time to create fan site and forums about the island.

As it has been told to you, currently, we have the What's New Blog as our version of a forum. This is a great place where our penguin pals are informed about all the awesome stuff going on around the island and they are able to leave comments about the different topics posted.

As we do not currently have an official 'forum', thank you for your suggestion about having one. If in the future, Club Penguin creates an official forum, Billybob will post it on the What's New Blog. So be sure to check it out often. If you have any other awesome ideas, please let us know. We would love to hear them!

Have you found the new pin on Club Penguin yet? If you are coming down the stairs from the beacon, be sure not to slip on the tasty treat near the bottom.

Sincerely,

Tiffany B
Club Penguin Support

They tried to bribe me! With a stupid pin! VERY MATURE CP!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:11 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
oh cmon thats just stinks!!!!
they are treating us like little kids which is what they probably think we are

Last edited by Batleth; 06-26-2009 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: non G
Old 06-26-2009, 06:18 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Yeah, heres what I replied:

Oh, you must have missed the part where I said:

It is NOT just to get information out! It's a fun place for CP fans to connect and share.

Seriously! And I already found the pin, thank you very much! I don't want you to tell, me where the pin is, I want you to give me something to work with here! A real argument, not you thinking you can get me to stop by just telling me where some cheap pixel is in your game. And another thing, if me and my friends have such awesome ideas, WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN?? We are not just a blog. If you think we are about as useful as the blog, you are wrong! On the BLOG you can only write a sentence or two strictly on the topic of interest, and even then you almost never get your reply posted. I have had mine posted only once. On the FORUMS you can choose a topic and write a real reply and always have it posted.(As long as it goes by the rules) Cant find the topic you are looking for? Write your own! But on the BLOG you don't have that choice. Have I made myself clear enough? Don't you ever dare tell me you would LOVE too hear my AWESOME ideas. The only "Awesome ideas" you will pay attention too are the ones you create. If you create a questions and give us tree answers to choose by is it really our idea? You'll be hearing from CPF a lot. You now have at least two angry penguins on your hands.

This is what they get when they mess with me.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:28 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
k i just emailed em

Dear Club penguin support,
Recently alot of my friends from http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/ have had a great new idea. that you make us your main forum. We both get alot out of this deal. you get the fact that your members will stay longer because they have a great safe place to chat, and we get more members at our forums. Alot of my friends have emailed with this idea but I guess your not listening. I don't want to know where the pin is to shut me up for I have found it already! we are not just a blog like yours, and not 'kind of' a forum. We aren't just for getting information out either. we are a great place to come chat, be safe, get friends, plan parties, talk, and just hang out. The forums have a safety filter and are completely G-rated so you won't get sued or anything.

k thats what i sent kind of. i forgot to copy and paste lol
Old 06-26-2009, 07:49 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Hmm, sounds a little too nice. But good job!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:06 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
it was meaner. i cant remember exactly wat i said
Old 06-26-2009, 08:54 PM
fangs up cobra style :3
Molly_wa's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Halloween '09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Wish List Participation Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
Molly_wa is a waddler
When I was writing my letter(which is sent by now and some of it makes no sense), I thought that Disney might want to OWN the site if it's their official thing. So they probably won't choose this.

(haha, just watch them make their own forums now and make us all feel stupid.)

Old 06-26-2009, 08:57 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
lol which i fear will actually happen... hehehe
Old 06-26-2009, 10:06 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Hey, at least there would be A FORUM even if it's not OUR FORUM. It'd be better then nothing.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:19 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
true waffle. but if they make one i might leave these forums and become a good member there. just because it will have more activity and such
Old 06-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Well, I don't like to leave a good thing(I left MCCP and YES that was an insult oh am I good at this!) so, like I'll do with PG and CP when they come out I'll have a balance. If they make a forum I will use it yes but I'll stay on here too. I've used more then one forum before.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Here's what I got back:

Hello Wafflecone,

Thank you for writing back to us here at Club Penguin Support. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us on how we can improve Club Penguin. I would like to assure you that our penguins ideas have a huge impact on Club Penguin. There are a great deal of games and places around the island that were created solely because of suggestions from creative penguins such as yourself. Did you know that the Night Club and the Catchin' Waves surfing game were both created because so many penguins requested it?

As Club Pengiun is not associated with "clubpenguinfansite.com" we are unable to comment on this website.

While I am not only happy to pass along your idea, I am also delighted to suggest that we look into incorporating some of the features of a forum into our What's New Blog. I bet there are a lot of penguins out there who would truly enjoy something like this. Although I can not guarantee which ideas will be used, you never know what could happen on Club Penguin!

If you have any other questions or ideas that you would like to share, please do not hesitate to email us. We are always happy to help and to hear ideas from our penguins!

Waddle on,

Caitlin S
Club Penguin Support
Old 06-27-2009, 06:58 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
well that isnt bad but theyre pretty much saying that they dont care and theres only a slim chance itll happen. they never responded to mine...
Old 06-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
My reply:

So basically you are fake-caring and there's only a small possibility that it will happen? And exactly what forum features?

(Oh and I've never heard of "Club Pengiun")

Lol, they spelled Club Penguin wrong!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:55 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
hahaha well that means its not a machine at least!