Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old CPF goes official!?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-06-2009, 04:46 PM
Accidently Cool
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Graphic Trio Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood:
Sapphire Sweetfeather has a penguiny aura aboutSapphire Sweetfeather has a penguiny aura aboutSapphire Sweetfeather has a penguiny aura about
Okay, I maybe wrong, and the Mods/Admins can correct me if I am, but in the first post you said that this fansite was started by Disney, and I'm pretty sure, from being on the other fansite/forums that it isn't. Just a fyi!

"It doesn't matter what you've heard,
Impossible is not a word.
It's just a reason, for people not to try."
Old 06-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Wish List Participation Award Designer Participation Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Okay, I maybe wrong, and the Mods/Admins can correct me if I am, but in the first post you said that this fansite was started by Disney, and I'm pretty sure, from being on the other fansite/forums that it isn't. Just a fyi!
No, it is. Look in the upper left corner of this webpage- it says "CPF Disney's Club Penuin Fansite www.clubpenguinfansite.com .

I did notice the possibility of the DOW going official. btw, the DOW has a link to CPF.

Personally, I would like to talk to the big cheese instead of always getting the same response from these support dudes.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-23-2009, 03:26 PM
fangs up cobra style :3
Molly_wa's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Halloween '09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Wish List Participation Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
Molly_wa is a waddler
Gobob, Sap's right. This isn't Disney. The name of the GAME is Disney's Club Penguin.

Old 06-23-2009, 04:52 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
wether it's Disney or not it's still a great site! If CP would listen or check it out they would realize its not just a place to get info out! Gosh they can be clueless.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Molly_wa's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Halloween '09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Wish List Participation Award 

My Mood:
Molly_wa is a waddler
Try eMailing it, my guess is that you'll get a lame response for a great idea.

BTW, I forgot to say, the reason why DOW has a link to CPF is because it's run by the same person. CPF has a link to DOW, too.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:19 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
if everyone emails we could get it
Old 06-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Retired CP Member
MusicAddict_Dancer's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

My Mood:
MusicAddict_Dancer is a waddler
Ah, bad news guys. Weeks ago, they responded back and said it wouldn`t be fair to the other forums if they made our`s their official and the others don`t get to.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:11 AM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Okay, now I wrote them. Here's what I said:

Hi.

I think you should make clubpenguinfansite.com your official forum. I realize right now you must be groaning, as you hear about this place a lot. Some of my CPF buddies sent you this, I know. Their responses weren't very good. Now don't email me back with the usual "Why should we choose you above all the others?" or "We use the blog for getting news out" because I don't want to hear it. First off, the others are all run by little kids who think they are better than the rest because they just are. But CPF is professional and very strict on the rules, but still fun and safe. It is NOT just to get information out! It's a fun place for CP fans to connect and share. You can get the word out about parties, offer advice on how to beat minigames, and just have fun! I'm sick and tired of you ignoring us and all of our possibilities. You could at least make your own forum, if you can make a game a forum should be easy! Now let someone imortant read this instead of those support people in the cramped office cubes you pay minimum wage to deal with the "Little things". I'm sorry if I sound rude but I want a real answer. not some cheap auto-reply that doesn't help me at all. I'm really tired of being treated like nothing. And don't tell me you can comment your thoughts on the blog so you don't need a forum. Don't you dare.(Sorry for any thing rude I said)

Best wishes,
Wafflecone
Club Penguin Fansite Member
(Penguin name Ds Manaic Jr)

I realize I was kinda harsh is because I wanted them to listen. They might actually do something because they might be afraid of losing a paying member.
Old 06-25-2009, 02:28 AM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
wow waffle that was amazing
Old 06-25-2009, 03:52 AM
Molly_wa's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Molly_wa is a waddler
Nice letter Waffle, but they won't be afraid of losing ONE member. Or even the... what? 4-6 of us that post? They're losing 100's of paying players on POTCO(and it's like $60 for 6 months, and $90 something for a year, many pay for a year) right now.
Anyways... it was a pretty good letter, and even though they're probably sick of me from POTCO and PH.... I'ma send one to them, too.

Old 06-25-2009, 10:39 PM
Molly_wa's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Molly_wa is a waddler
What category should I send the message in, guys?

Old 06-26-2009, 01:29 AM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
umm support i think
Old 06-26-2009, 02:09 AM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
I just used the address on the first post.

Lol, I'm planning an epic battle with them. They will hear a lot from me.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:09 AM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
lol i might join on that but i will create a new account if i do. just in case
Old 06-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Retired CP Member
MusicAddict_Dancer's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 

My Mood:
MusicAddict_Dancer is a waddler
I`LL JOIN! lol! This is gonna be fun! XD