Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old CPF goes official!?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Wish List Participation Award Designer Participation Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
CPF goes official!?

I have an idea! If you access CP through Miniclip, it has a link at the the top of the game screen that says "Game Forum". This takes you to Miniclip's official forum. What if we could convince CP to make CPF the OFFICIAL fansite? It is G-Rated (much unlike the Miniclip forum), it is safe, and it needs more attention! IF WE COULD MAKE THIS HAPPEN, IT WOULD BE REVOLUTIONARY FOR THIS FANSITE! After all, it was created by Disney!

Everyone email [email protected]! Please! This is an amazing opportunity!

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
That would be cool! Lol, I was banned on miniclip cause I wasn't old enough. But it was a good thing because if I hadn't been banned I would never have come here. and the DOW CP guide would help lots of people!
Old 06-05-2009, 02:35 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Wish List Participation Award Designer Participation Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflecone View Post
That would be cool! Lol, I was banned on miniclip cause I wasn't old enough. But it was a good thing because if I hadn't been banned I would never have come here. and the DOW CP guide would help lots of people!
Yeah, Miniclip has an extremely high ban rate. I don't think MCPF should be official to Miniclip, because I've seen MODS on there say bad words.
If we can get CPF officiall, we might even get DOW official.

The only problem is our advertisements. Maybe, if we try very hard, we can get funding from CP and stop the advertisements.

Everyone email [email protected]!

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Well if a site was to go official, it should be this one, it's a great place!

Yeah, MCCP was pretty bad. Lol, I never made one friend there, and even tho it was more active than here this place is much friendlier, and it's not just a forum, it has an arcade and lots of other stuff! And I bet we would have lots more people here if it was official.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
I emailed the ppl, and here is the reply:

Hi Gobob789,

I appreciate your email, and it's great to know that there has been a fan site created just for Club Penguin. What we use as our way of getting information out is the What's New blog. There is information about what is happening around the island, and outside of Club Penguin. We value the opinions of our players, and have a place for them to leave comments. There is also the Club Penguin Times newspaper which players can access by logging into the game.

Your suggestion to have a link to www.disneyonlineworlds.com will certainly be considered for the future however.

Take care,

Club Penguin Support
-------------------------------------------
I am not very satisfied, because I'm not sure that she understands the jist of the forum: not just to find information, but to discuss the game. But I am glad that they are considering a link to the Wiki at www.disneyonlineworlds.com. I have some ideas: I know of some very active CP blogs on the web, and I might be able to get our link on their pages. I could talk to Disney instead of just CP to get our link somewhere.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:41 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
that would be awesome! and i think that the most active people now. should be given benifits for if this works
Old 06-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Hmm, thats too bad. What did you write to them? They don't really get it, this isn't just a place for info.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Quote:
Hmm, thats too bad. What did you write to them? They don't really get it, this isn't just a place for info.
I said:

Dear support,

A while ago, when Disney bought Club Penguin, Disney created a fansite and
forum for Club Penguin. Miniclip's Club Penguin currently has an official
forum, but CP's real site doesn't. Since the site is TOTALLY G-Rated, well
moderated, and created by Disney, I think it would be a great idea for CP to
provide a link to www.clubpenguinfansite.com on the official website. It
would be absolutely revolutionary for the fansite as well as Club Penguin. I
can assure you that CPF (Club Penguin Fansite) is very safe. CPF has many
moderators and plenty more to hire. Thank you for your consideration. Full
fansite rules are available at www.disneyonlineworlds.com .

Thank you,
Gobob789

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:56 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
hmmm iemailed them but they havent responded just yet. if we clarify wat bob said and email them from alot of different people then we might get wat we want. but ive had experience with advertising before so money could be involved
Old 06-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
I don't see why they thought it was just a place for information. I wish they listened more. I wonder if anybody important even read it, or just some intern or something hired to deal with those little unimportant things
Old 06-05-2009, 08:37 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
Quote:
I don't see why they thought it was just a place for information. I wish they listened more. I wonder if anybody important even read it, or just some intern or something hired to deal with those little unimportant things
probably just an automatic response. like someone skims it over then picks an auto respond
Old 06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
No, CP support doesn't use automatic responses.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
How do you know? Personally I think everything on there is phony. When they pick the advice section stories, they probably just pull it out of a hat(Metaphorically of course) and give some premade response. Jokes? Riddles? Poems? same thing, just randomly pick them. I also think the igloo contests arent real, because most of the igloos picked look(Sorry to sound mean) awful. Thats life I guess.
Old 06-06-2009, 04:18 PM
Retired CP Member
MusicAddict_Dancer's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
MusicAddict_Dancer is a waddler
I wrote the Club Penguin crew today. Here`s a copy...

Hello Club Penguin Crew,
Someone from clubpenguinfansite.com thinks it`s a great idea for our forum to go official on Club Penguin. It`s G-Rated, and moderators are keeping a watch on things, so it`s totally safe. On most forums there`s nothing but cheats and hints, but on clubpenguinfansite.com, it lets other people express theirselves, like there`s a story topic where people can write stories. Also, there`s art shops, where you can turn Club Penguin screenshots and edit them to their style, and they help other people with their avatars and signatures too. If an image is added to an album, then a moderator has to approve in order for it to show, so there`s no worry about unacceptable photos. They are always on the look for rule breaking. So please consider on making clubpenguinfansite official to Club Penguin. Thank you for your time, because I know you`re very busy.
Member of Club Penguin and Club Penguin Fansite,
Ladychantel9
Old 06-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Nice letter