Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Mini-Games

Club Penguin Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games

Old How-to Play: Card-Jitsu

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-18-2009, 05:49 AM
Kendalyne's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Kendalyne is a waddler
I'm not exactly sure where to ask this but here seemed to be the best. When can we enter in the fire codes? I have 11 code cards that they won't let me enter because they are not ready yet or something like that. Out of those 11 2 are golden! I am having a hard time waiting lol.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:51 PM
CPF's Random Magician
BlueSnowPen's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Most likely you can enter your codes when the fire game is released. Did you make sure you typed in the code correctly? Otherwise, this isn't the place to ask.

Thanks to Flippers for the awesome sig and avvie!
Old 11-18-2009, 11:40 PM
Sorta Here
Annalina3's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'12 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood:
Annalina3 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Anyways, in the midst of my grand loosing streak, I was awarded my next belt and was rather surprised. I had been given the impression that the belts were based on number of wins, but clearly this isn't the case

You need 100 points to continue to each belt. A win in competition mode ( Where you go to Sensei and choose "Competition Mode") gives you 10 points, when you lose, you get 2 points. I found this out after they came out with the "Ninja Progress" screen.

Avatar and profile picture made by me.
Signature made by Dizzi Miss ya!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:29 PM
CPF's Random Magician
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Wow.. I would never have figured it out, since I was a ninja before the ninja progress came out. Thanks!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:31 PM
Sorta Here
Annalina3's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'12 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood:
Annalina3 is a waddler
No problem. I was actually curious to know how many wins/losses it would take to get each belt at the time, because I had Purple belt, and was starting to get a little tired of playing Card-Jitsu ( Over and over and over.)

Avatar and profile picture made by me.
Signature made by Dizzi Miss ya!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:04 PM
CPF's Random Magician
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Okay, well... thanks.