Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > A Penguin's Tips, Tactics, and Guides

A Penguin's Tips, Tactics, and Guides Disney's Club Penguin according to the experts

Old How To: Get Fast and Easy Coins

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Bad Penguin
royalworld's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World Halloween '08 Winner's Award Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood:
royalworld is a waddler
How To: Get Fast and Easy Coins

How To: Get Fast and Easy Coins

Table of Contents
1. Introduction
2. Getting Coins Fast and Easy
3. Conclusion

1. Introduction

After seeing a lot of people not having many coins, I have decided to make a guide to help them get fast and easy coins. You can maybe even get 10,000 coins a day if you follow these steps on getting them fast and easy.

2. Getting Coins Fast and Easy

The only game you can use right now to get fast and easy coins is to play Cart Surfer. Cart Surfer can be located inside the Mine on Club Penguin.

First, go to the Mine and go inside and play Cart Surfer.
Second, do a backflip and 360 pattern.
Third, when you think you're almost done, make your self miss or fall out of the cart. Only have 1 life left when you exit Cart Surfer.
And lastly, finish up the course doing the same backflip and 360 pattern, and you should get between 300-600 coins.

I told you it would be fast and easy. If you continue playing Cart Surfer and doing those patterns for about a week, you could have somewhere between 30,000 through 100,000 coins if you average about 10,000 coins for the whole week for each day.

3. Conclusion

I hope this guide helps you turn from a poor penguin to one of the richest penguins on Club Penguin. Be sure to also know that you could get 1,000,000 coins in just 10 weeks if you average 100,000 coins each week.

I hope this was helpful for you. If you want to share any tips on how to get fast and easy coins in other games, please post on this thread.

Thanks!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Soccer Player Pro
mailliam's Penguin Info

mailliam is a waddler
you cant average 100,000 coins a week thats impossoble you would have to play the game like every day for 24 hours
Old 09-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Wish List Participation Award Designer Participation Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailliam View Post
you cant average 100,000 coins a week thats impossoble you would have to play the game like every day for 24 hours
I've done it before.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 09-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Bad Penguin
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
royalworld is a waddler
It's ok if you get below 100,000 coins a week, as long as it doesn't get below 50,000. If it gets below that point, then more time to get more coins.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Bad Penguin
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
royalworld is a waddler
bump to this thread.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Cardjutsu penguin's Penguin Info

Cardjutsu penguin is a waddler
Yeah, well Clubpenguin now pay you for doing jobs. So if your a former tour guide ect they pay you 250 coins. It may not be alot, but if you save up it will.

Your sincerly,
CJ peng.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Hmm, getting a million coins by just your tour guide and agent paycheck. That would be interesting....Maybe when I'm 50 I'll be rich!!

Anyways great guide!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:13 PM
Sorta Here
Annalina3's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Halloween'12 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood:
Annalina3 is a waddler
If you don't mind working a little bit harder, Aqua Grabber, if you complete about 6-7 levels, you can get 3000-4000 coins each game.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Call me James!
1jim3bob's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Novice Chartmaker Award 

My Mood:
1jim3bob is a waddler
Hey, what about puffle round-up? I get coins really easily in that game.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:29 AM
Bluberry983's Penguin Info

Bluberry983 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jim3bob View Post
Hey, what about puffle round-up? I get coins really easily in that game.
I played 1 round of puffle round up, got all of them in and have a lot of time left and only like like 20 coins...not that easy...as for Cart Surfing i did what it said and I got 300 coins...is that good?

Thanks Nano Miester!
Old 06-20-2010, 03:29 AM
EPF Commander...
Zog707's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Zog707 is a waddler
Red face

The thing I hate about CP is that some people have very little money and cant by things until they master cart surfer, its unfair I would donate maybe 7,500 a weak if I could!