Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Mini-Games

Club Penguin Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games

Old List of Mini-Game Info

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Wish List Participation Award Designer Participation Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
List of Mini-Game Info

This list features every mini-game in Club Penguin, it's location, weather it is interactive or non-interactive, and a basic game summary. Titles in bold. They are ordered from left to right across Club Penguin Island by location.

Index:
1.Index(by now you've found it)
2.Sled Racing
3.Ice Fishing
4.Find Four
5.Jetpack Adventure
6.Hydro-Hopper/Ballistic Biscuit
7.Bean Counters
8.Mancala
9.Thin Ice
10.Astro Barrier
11.Puffle Roundup
12.Pizzatron 3000
13.Catchin' Waves
14.Cart Surfer
15.Aqua Grabber
16.Statistics
17.People Who Contributed Information
18.Glossary

Sled Racing:
Interactive: Yes
Summary: Sled race other players on 4 different slopes including Bunny Hill(2-way;easiest), Express Lane(2-way;2nd easiest), Penguin Run(3-way;2nd hardest), and Ridge Run(4-way; hardest). Maneuver side to side dodging stumps, flying off ramps, jumping over logs, and sliding over ice patches. This game usually pays 5-20 coins per race.

Ice Fishing:
Interactive: No
Summary: Catch fish and bring them to the surface while avoiding crabs, boots, sharks, jellyfish, and barrels. Also catch the tricky gray fish with a flashing lure. At the end, see if you can catch the big fish for a bonus. This game usually makes 200-300 coins.

Find Four:
Summary: Drop checkers into a vertically standing array. The first player to get four in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally wins. You earn 10-20 coins per game.

Jetpack Adventure:
Summary: Fly through 5 tantalizing levels grabbing fuel and coins, while avoiding miscellaneous obstacles. Or opt into avoiding all coins for a super high bonus. I usually make 100-200 coins.

Hydro-Hopper:
Summary: Go tubing, or wakeboarding if you have a wakeboard handy as you jump and dodge obstacles floating in the water. I usually make 200-300 coins.

Bean Counters:
Summary:Catch bags of beans thrown from the truck and deliver them to a platform a few steps away; but watch out for anvils, flower pots, and fish(Hint:They always land in the same place). I usually earn 250-350 coins in this game.

Paint by Letters:
Summary: Choose between two books to type along with and occasionally make word choices. As you type, the picture forms. Also find hidden bonuses to boost your earnings. I usually make 150-250 coins.

Mancala:
Summary:The goal of the game is to get the most points as possible. You do this by getting the rocks into your mancala. Get the last rock into an empty space to to a capture. A capture is when all of the rocks from the opposite side of the hole and your rock go into your mancala. If the last rock gets into your mancala, you get a free turn and you can go again.
-by Purple Toast

Thin Ice:
Summary: Get to the red space; but don't retrace your steps or you'll fall in. I usually make about 150-250 coins at this.

Astro Barrier:
Summaryesigned as a classic arcade game, your spaceship shoots moving rectangles. This game not only involves goos aim, reflexes, and movement estimation, but requires a great deal of logical reasoning. I usually earn 200-300 coins this way.

Puffle Roundup:
Summary: Use your mouse to herd puffles into a capture box for the Pet Shop to sell. I cannot give a coin estimate, because you play by rounds.

Pizzatron 3000:
Summary: Throw toppings and sauces on pizzas as they slide across the conveyer belt . Switch to dessert mode for ultimate earnings. I usually earn 980-1080 coins at this game, but it takes a long time.

Catchin' Waves:
Summary: Surf in competition mode , survival mode, freestyle mode, or take a surf lesson. You can earn up to 1000 coins. Your red puffle loves to surf with you.

Cart Surfer:
Summary: Perform tricks in a mining cart. For quick coins use this combination: down+space;space+side. at turns press down+direction of turn. Miss 3 turns so you have more time to do tricks. I usually earn 475-575 coins this way. It is the fastest way to make money.

Aqua Grabber:
Summary: Scavenge the deep sea in an underwater vehicle and grab pearls to exchange for coins- but don't forget to stop for air. I do not know how much you can earn on this. If you take your pink puffle with you, it will occasionally supply you with air.

Statistics:
Mini-games: 15
Average Minigames per room:0.45161290322580645161290322580645
Percent of rooms with at least 1 game:41.935483870967741935483870967742%
Percent of rooms with 2 games:09.6774193548387096774193548387097%

Did I get anything wrong? Please correct me! I also need someone to write a summary of mancala, and some surfers to see about how many coins you can get!

People who have contributed information:
1. Pinksixteen
2. Purple Toast
3. Mastersnowy

Glossary:
Interactive: Weather or not you play this game with other people.
Summary: Basic overview

Thank you, I hope you liked my guide.

-Gobob789

Viva La Yankovic!

Last edited by Gobob789; 11-27-2008 at 03:32 PM..
Old 06-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Jonas Obsession
Ninas is Great's Penguin Info

Ninas is Great is a waddler
thats nice for new-comers. I swear like u or somebody asked me where all the places where . Or was that Gobbles?
Old 06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Wish List Participation Award Designer Participation Award Joy To The World Halloween '08 Participation Award 

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
That was Gobbles asking the both of us. I've been on CP for 2 years, I know all this stuff.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:15 AM
fangs up cobra style :3
Molly_wa's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Halloween '09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Wish List Participation Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
Molly_wa is a waddler
Hey i need yo say something with ice fishing usually you will earn 200-300 coins

Old 06-17-2008, 01:35 AM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Thank you I'll change that and put you on the list of people who helped Pinksixteen.

I'm also going to put titles in bold.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-17-2008, 08:02 PM
fangs up cobra style :3
Molly_wa's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award Halloween '09 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Wish List Participation Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
Molly_wa is a waddler
Ok thanks and your welcome

Old 06-18-2008, 06:22 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Yay! My first sticky!

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 06-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Go to Pkmn Splicing Shop
Purple Toast's Penguin Info

Purple Toast is a waddler
Heres info for the Aqua Grabber: Your pink puffle can supply you with air occasionally if you go into this minigame with it.

Mancala: The goal of the game is to get the most points as possible. You do this by getting the rocks into your mancala. Get the last rock into an empty space to to a capture. A capture is when all of the rocks from the opposite side of the hole and your rock go into your mancala. If the last rock gets into your mancala, you get a free turn and you can go again.
Old 06-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Thanks so much!

Please give my thread a rating people!

Viva La Yankovic!

Last edited by Gobob789; 06-26-2008 at 11:13 AM..
Old 06-26-2008, 02:45 PM
quit
Kaycookies's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Master Chartmaker Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Smilie Winners Award Wish List Participation Award Coolest Designer Award 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood:
Kaycookies is a waddler
i get more by catchin waves then cart surfing i get 300 but on catchin waves i get 800 (im really good at it)
Old 06-26-2008, 02:50 PM
Don't forget our wiki!
SpinMarty's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

SpinMarty has a penguiny aura aboutSpinMarty has a penguiny aura aboutSpinMarty has a penguiny aura about
Don't forget Treasure Hunt!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by imadog12 View Post
i get more by catchin waves then cart surfing i get 300 but on catchin waves i get 800 (im really good at it)
Catchin' Waves takes much longer, and in Cart Surfer I can earn 600 coins per round in one third the time. That's 75% the coins in 35% the time.

I am going to wait until RH's arrival tomorrow to add Treasure Hunt. I will have to play it 3 times, add it, re-do the index, and re-calculate the statistics.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 11-20-2008, 03:50 AM
A Black Belt Master Ninja
Dark Trent's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 

Dark Trent is a waddler
You forgot Card jitsu.
------------------------------------------------
The Black Penguin Investigators-The Pale White Puffle
Play Club Penguin
-------------------
Old 11-21-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes, I am a ferret.
Gobob789's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Gobob789 is a waddler
Actually I didn't. I will add it later.

Viva La Yankovic!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:23 AM
Flapjack Fanatic
Mastersnowy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Wish List Participation Award 

Mastersnowy is a waddler
I can earn around 800-1000 coins on Freestyle in Catchin' Waves!