Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > A Penguin's Tips, Tactics, and Guides

A Penguin's Tips, Tactics, and Guides Disney's Club Penguin according to the experts

Old Free Item Guide

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Club Penguin: Waterlila
skyzebragirl's Penguin Info

skyzebragirl is a waddler
Club Penguin Coin Guide

The Club Penguin Coin Guide

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
2. Games
3. Single-Player Games
4. Multi-Player Games
5. Cart Surfer
6. Hydro-Hopper
7. Thin Ice

1. Introduction

Do you need big bucks? Fast? There are so many ways to earn coins on Club Penguin. Though you cannot sell your items in your inventory, you can play games. This guide tells you all about how to earn coins and most importantly--how to spend them!

2. Games

So many games, yet so little time. In the world of Club Penguin, there are about ten or more games to play. All of them earns you coins, whether less or more.

3. Single-Player

Astro Barrier
Bean Counters
Cart Surfer
Hydro-Hopper
Ice Fishing
Puffle Roundup
Jet Pack Adventure
Thin Ice
Pizzatron 3000
Catchin' Waves

4. Multi-Player

Find Four
Hockey
Mancala
Sled Racing

5. Cart Surfer

From THE PENGUIN TIMES Issue #94

Stunts and speeds makes this game a favorite for adventurous penguins. Talented cart surfers are known for their wild tricks on the tracks that earn them a lot of coins in a short amount of time. From grinds to 360-degree jumps, to back-flips, these penguins pull off trick after trick the entire time. New pieces of track were added to Cart Surfer after July's Underground Flood damaged areas of the track. During repairs, staff came up with with a few new tricks. To discover them, try different keyboard combinations. No one becomes an expert on the first try. But if speed and adventure sound like fun, head down to the Mine in the underground, jump in a cart, and zip down the track. To get there, take one of the underground entrances in the night club, at the plaza, or in your map to the mine shack. There are plenty of tricks to discover by using your arrow keys and space bar. Combining a few tricks in a row may make you a little bit dizzy, but don't let that stop you. Experimenting is half the fun, and while a crash or two is bound to happen, lots of cart surfers say falling is just part of the game.

So don't sweat a few tumbles, just jump back up and keep trying. That's the cart surfer's way of scoring a lot of coins.

From the desk of Skyzebragirl

I was never a very good cart surfer, so don't go taking all of my advice. To get to the game, go to your map and find the hidden snow covered mine shack. Click the dark spot into the mine. In the mine there will be a place that you can click. Click on it and it will ask you if you want to play or not. Click yes. Cart Surfer is easy to understand if you have a good reflex. Lean left if the track turns left, and turn right if the track turns right. If you lean over for too long, you might lose a life by falling over. Up and down arrows can change how you're riding the cart. You can press the space bar to jump, though I don't think you should jump when you're making a turn. Combine different keys and the space bar to learn more tricks and moves! Careful though, you can't do tricks while turning. And just a little hint - when you lean, keep on holding the arrow key until you see a straight line, and you will earn 10 in-game points.

6. Hydro-Hopper

From THE PENGUIN TIMES Issue #100

Hydro-Hopper took first place in the poll and will replace Ballistic Biscuit as the name for one of Club Penguin's oldest games. Check out the new name on sept. 21 when you go for a ride!

From THE PENGUIN TIMES Issue #96

Get huge air and hang on for dear life as you zip along behind Club Penguin's speedboat when you play Ballistic Biscuit. In Ballistic Biscuit the open water stretches out as far as the eye can see; there's no end in sight to the amount of jumps you can do. The real fun starts when debris and obstacles start popping up in the water. Combine your need for speed and skilled quick reflexes to stay on your tube. If you run into any debris you will be thrown off your tube. But there are extra tubes, so you'll be back in the swing of it before too long. Watch for extra life preservers and grab them as you fly by. Certain objects int he water are too high to jump over. Steer clear of the buoys. The more objects you clear in one jump the more coins you will earn. Drivers are always ready at the dock for a ballistic ride.

Hydro-Hopper, formerly known as Ballistic Biscuit, is, in my opinion, one of the fastest and easiest way to earn coins on CP. The object of the game is to jump over any obstacle you see. You get four lives each game as a maximum. Click the left mouse button to jump over obstacles and use your mouse to control where your penguin is going. Watch out for buoys, because they are too high to jump over. If you have lost a life, a little while after, you will see an inner-tube. Move your penguin over to that, and you've gotten your life back. Hydro-Hopper can be found at the dock.

7. Thin Ice

From THE PENGUIN TIMES Issue #97

Fast flippers may help you move a puffle through the maze in the shortest amount of time, but speed won't guarantee you win the highest score when it comes to the game Thin Ice. Take your time finding the right path through the maze. This arcade game is found in the lounge, across from the game Astro-Barrier. In Thin Ice, penguins must guide a penguin correctly to the end of each maze melting tiles to make a path.

Thin Ice is a game of wit. Throughout the game, you need to find a path to get to the next level. You will control a Red Puffle, the smartest and most active puffle in the species. You melt ice on your way. Once the ice is melted, careful, you can't turn back, or you'll lose a life! When you've melted all the ice and gotten to the RED exit, you'll be sent to the next level. Use the arrow keys to control the puffle. More points are earned by melting all the ice in the stage and going to the red exit. Earn more points by solving each level on your FIRST try. Coin bags will also appear occasionally. Pick them up to earn more points.
REST COMING SOON

Copyright © Skyzebragirl

Last edited by skyzebragirl; 09-22-2007 at 06:31 PM..
Old 08-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Go Giants!
Flash flood's Penguin Info

Flash flood is a waddler
Cool guide.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:44 PM

Thank you! The next chapter will be coming later today. Hopefully I will get around to finishing it.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Ice Cold Water
EvilKidPenguin's Penguin Info

EvilKidPenguin is a waddler
Cool Guide! I am making one on how to play the game

Story Guide: COMING SOON!!
CPF Guide: COMING SOON!!

Home Page: http://www.clubpenguin.com
Old 08-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Adisneyz
ADisneyzoodude's Penguin Info

ADisneyzoodude is a waddler
cool guide! Put that on your userpage lol
Old 08-05-2007, 10:35 PM

Added Ballistic Biscuit!
Old 08-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Go Giants!
Flash flood's Penguin Info

Flash flood is a waddler
Cool. Ballistic Biscuit is fun, my record is around 6,000 points on level 14. You should say something about getting 10 points for every obstacle jumped, and 1 point for each one dodged.

If anyone needs help with Club Penguin,
please give me a pm. I'll be happy to help!

I hope I'll get to see you guys in CP!
Old 09-16-2007, 07:42 PM

Sorry for the delay in updating this guide! I'm going to work harder on it from now on >_< Moderators, please change the title to Club Penguin Game Guide

Last edited by skyzebragirl; 09-16-2007 at 08:57 PM..
Old 09-19-2007, 10:41 PM
i love the fall fair
orangeford's Penguin Info

orangeford is a waddler
where are all these games lol
Old 09-20-2007, 08:42 PM

In Club Penguin...

EDIT: Thanks for stickying this, mods
Old 09-20-2007, 09:02 PM
i love the fall fair

orangeford is a waddler
i know that but like where in that
Old 09-22-2007, 06:13 PM

If you read the whole thing you might see where. Added the last part of Thin Ice!

Last edited by skyzebragirl; 09-22-2007 at 06:31 PM..
Old 09-22-2007, 08:10 PM
i love the fall fair

orangeford is a waddler
oh yes i just found them all thanks everyone
Old 10-03-2007, 01:13 AM
PenguinzPrincess's Penguin Info

PenguinzPrincess is a waddler
coolness thx for the guide ; )

Old 10-06-2007, 07:17 PM
The Penguins Choice
Wwe Adam's Penguin Info