Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Events

Club Penguin Events Make, Organize, Talk about events.

Old The Big Party im starting!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Coolyobear's Penguin Info

Coolyobear is a waddler
Talking The Big Party im starting!

Hey Pips im Coolyobear! Im really awesome penguin! Im a 3 month memeber. Im a Big party starter!! (i started in November and now i have December and January to go!) I would like to say that im Having a Traveling party at the Ice rink (Stadium) I will be hosting the party on December:10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16-End of WinterBreak. The party will be at 1:00pm on 11,12,14. 15,16 will be at 3:00 pm And the time is PST. all penguins allowed! on the 10th the party will be at 6:30 pm and the places that the Traveling party is going to is:Ice Rink,Iceberg,Town,plaza,Dance club and Dance Lounge connected.The sever that the party is gonna be on is: Blizzard, Like i said before everypenguin is allowed! (even members!) Good luck and See you at the party!

Last edited by Coolyobear; 12-14-2012 at 08:56 PM.. Reason: need to change sever