Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > News Articles > News Articles Archive

News Articles Archive This is the forum for all old News.

Old Merry Christmas 2012

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
Mommy 2 Jules's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood:
Mommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura aboutMommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura aboutMommy 2 Jules has a penguiny aura about
Merry Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

The staff of ClubPenguinFansite.com would like to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

As a thank you for making 2012 one of our most frosty fun years ever, we are giving you one last opportunity to get any request award you might have missed this past year.

The following are the various awards that you can earn

JUST BY ASKING

Click here to request

Click here to request

Click here to request

Click here to request

Click here to request

Click here to request

Click here to request

Click here to request

May 2013 be a safe, happy and snowball throwing good year!!

Remember, it will take time before the awards are given, but every request will be done. And only use your forum user name!
Old 12-26-2012, 04:18 AM
EPF Agent
dewshine22's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award My Igloo Needs a.... Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
dewshine22 has a penguiny aura aboutdewshine22 has a penguiny aura aboutdewshine22 has a penguiny aura about
Thanks for the opportunity to get all these shiny awards. I can't wait to see what the new year brings!!
Old 12-26-2012, 08:56 PM
EPF Agent
penguin82's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
World Penguin Day Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Penguin Resolution Award Arcade Winner Patriot Penguin's 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valentine's Day Award Klingon Award 2012 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood:
penguin82 has a penguiny aura aboutpenguin82 has a penguiny aura aboutpenguin82 has a penguiny aura about
Thank you for the awards!