Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > General Club Penguin Game Talk

General Club Penguin Game Talk Talk about the Disney's Club Penguin

Old Club Penguin "Pookies"

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Follow me on TT & CP & PH
Julie1616's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Julie1616 is a waddler
Sour Club Penguin "Pookies"

I am a "Wu Wu" myself oh tho i had many "Pookies" And a lot r SO dramatic! Really it gets annoying and i really want my "Pookie" To have fun and i love her with all my heart do u guys think that a lot of them are Drama Kings & Queens?
Old 08-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
Some are. Some aren't. I see them when I go pick up puffle food for my puffles.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:59 AM
I <3 Pie!! ;)
Lilly1726's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Penguin Resolution Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award 2011 Holiday Award Halloween'11 Award Design An Outfit Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Summer Party Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood:
Lilly1726 is a waddler
wat is a "pookie"?
Old 08-29-2011, 11:15 PM
is a Harry Potter Fan!
Cuddles's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Cuddles is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1726 View Post
wat is a "pookie"?
People pretend to adopt them, and they are very annoying most of the time, either by ditching you, logging off ater 2 seconds or being naggy.

So the defenition would be;

Pookie: Another work for bab(ies)y/adopted kid(s).

Harry Potter Addict

"I fail like that." - Yours Truly.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:51 AM
Klutzy The Crab
Herbert P. Bear's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Herbert P. Bear is a waddler
I shall explain.Back in 2007/2008-ish during the Holiday Party,Club Penguin made the catalog have two baby-looking penguins in yellow wearing baby clothes waiting near a Christmas tree to open presents.And there it began.At first it wasn't so bad,and the "Pookies" (a term made up by the first baby penguin) weren't so annoying and dramatic.Then that changed when they released MORE clothes that Pookies could use.The baby penguins thought the clothes were getting cuter,so they started to step it up a bit.They started talking in caps and venturing outside the Pet Shop.Then came the Mu Mus (a shortened version of mama or mommy).They would dress is "rich,fancy clothing" and talk in caps too,to try to swindle "the cutest Pookie" into going home with them.Then at the home the Pookies would get whatever they wanted,depending on what kind of Mu Mu they got.There are two types of Mu Mus,a teenager Mu Mu that doesn't really care what happens with the baby penguin,and the rich,fancy,stuck-up Mu Mu that would spoil the baby rotten.Eventually the Pookies would get bored and go back to the Pet Shop after the Mu Mus logged off.Soon after,the Pookies got even more bored and decided to cause more havoc by dressing as adults and making daycares.At the daycares the baby penguins would cause chaos for the poor penguin taking care of them,until the Mu Mus came to pick them up after they got finished with their "jobs" (aka getting coins without the Pookie following them).To top it all off,Duh Duhs (shortened version of daddy) came on the scene.They were usually jocks/football players with "huge,bulging muscles" that would only come for the rich,fancy Mu Mus.Eventually,"biggy wistas" and "biggy broders" come into the picture (big sisters and big brothers,usually adoptable in the Pet Shop.)The normal penguins eventually,after years of annoyingness,got tired of it and started pushing the Pookies,Mu Mus,Duh Duhs,and the big brothers and sisters back to their home server,Alpine.They would accomplish this by dressing up as "scary dragons/ninjas" and scaring them back to Alpine.Others would be meaner and hurt them and take their "toys."And then we are today,pushing the baby menace back toward Alpine.
Old 10-20-2011, 09:37 PM
Pcguy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Penguin Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Pcguy is a waddler
Angry I don't like pookies!

Ok I don't mean to be offensive to any pookies, mu mu's or duhduhs but, there really annoying and weird. I mean pookies are supposed to be owned by other penguins which is weird enough but, now they go around in the pet shop begging for somone to buy them or there around crying and yelling for there mu mu's! btw the last post really hellped me understand. thanks
Old 10-21-2011, 02:28 PM
Admiral Pinkbeard's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Design An Outfit Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood:
Admiral Pinkbeard is a waddler
Two things that I hate the most: Wigs and Pookies.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Spoiler
Purple Puffle's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

My Mood:
Purple Puffle is a waddler
They're annoying, sorry if this isn't the rant forum, but..

I used to be a mumu and pookie, then I stopped. But, sometimes I pretend to disguise and go there. But, THEY'RE MAKING THE PET SHOP AN ADOPTION CENTER FOR POOKIES!! It's for PUFFLES, not pookies.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:56 PM
EPF Agent
GlitterGirl's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Puffle Friendship Participant's Award 

My Mood:
GlitterGirl is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcguy View Post
Ok I don't mean to be offensive to any pookies, mu mu's or duhduhs but, there really annoying and weird. I mean pookies are supposed to be owned by other penguins which is weird enough but, now they go around in the pet shop begging for somone to buy them or there around crying and yelling for there mu mu's! btw the last post really hellped me understand. thanks
Its OK saying there weird and annoying if you say I don't mean to be offensive!
:IceCream :