Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots...

Herds, Hoards, and What nots... Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Old The Special Assignment Team

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
The Special Assignment Team

Welcome to the Special Assignment Team.
We are an elite group of penguins that have many assignments far too dangerous for the EPF. Us here at the SAT are extremely secretive, and we only use the best gadgets. Because we are intensely elite, your penguin must be at least a year old before joining. Then you must take a test to prove your knowledge and problem-solving capabilities. Very few penguins are chosen.
The Test.
The test can only be taken if your penguin is at least a year old. When taking the test, you will need to flex both your knowledge of Club Penguin and also to see how good you are at solving problems. All of the questions are random; no 2 penguins get the exact same questions, thus making it impossible to cheat. Even if you pass the test with flying colors, there is still a chance you won't make it in.
Your First Mission.
If you are chosen, you will be given a mission to locate me. I will give you a hint about the server, room, and time. If you fail to meet me at that time and place, the mission will be failed. You will then have 2 more shots to complete it. If you fail all 3 times, you have to retake the test.
Your Duties as a Member.
In your duty as an elite SAT member, you will need to complete missions in order to progress. Shall you be assigned a mission, you can either finish it, or pass it on to another penguin who can do it. We shall strive to make sure no member is mission-less.
Joining the Special Assignment Team.
To join the SAT, you must be a member of the Elite Penguin Force, and your penguin must be at least 365 days old. When you join, you will get a PM of your test questions. Not all members will be accepted. DO NOT post that you want to join on this thread, I'd prefer you PM me.
About Meetings.
Like your first mission, meetings will have clues to it's location and time. Meetings will discuss both mission progress, new members, important missions, etc. It is recommended that you make it to as many meetings as possible. If you miss a large amount of meetings, you may be removed from our ranks.
Please join.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Icy You's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Icy You is a waddler
A year? OMG D=
Oh well, good luck with your group anyway =)
Old 08-22-2010, 04:48 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Sorry if none who have registered (which is 1 person TT_TT) have gotten replies back yet...quiz is taking FREVR to make.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:55 AM
I drew my avatar up above
Robotman4567's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Robotman4567 is a waddler
I wanna join!