Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > General Club Penguin Game Talk > The Frozen Tundra

The Frozen Tundra General Club Penguin Game Talk archive

Old The "Puffles" In Your Igloo

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:44 AM
Everybody DANCE Now!
cheesy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Screenshot Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award List Creator Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
cheesy is a waddler
The "Puffles" In Your Igloo

THEY LOOK SCARY O_O I have a few complaints to CP.
1. Why have they made the hairs of the puffles now round? It looks quite scary.

2. Why did they change the panel on the puffles? The old one was way better, now you can't tell that well if they're hungry/sleepy/bored. Their emotions to me seem pointless.

3. Why does herbet look even more cartoony than before in the phony place? How is that suppose to be scary?

Seriously though, "Disney" IMO is making CP much worse. I miss the sportshop, no real missions, everything is more cartoony, they made things look 3D, and even the newspaper IMO looks creepy! Seriously!?
Old 06-05-2011, 01:26 PM
MrDyson's Penguin Info

MrDyson is a waddler
Its fine dude. The new puffles are fine. They still are smiling and they still look happy and cute. I can't tell what my puffle needs, but I can look at to see if its smiling. If there not smiling, then they need anything. The new pet shop is not bad. They now have puffle launch and they have tubs for the puffles to play in. THE PUFFLES LOVE IT. The Club Penguin team made a blog post about why they changed the newspaper. It was because it was quicker to work on then the old newspaper. Club Penguin has always had some stuff look cartoonish or cartoony. The pins used to look cartoony. Did you see any of the old pins. Live with the new Club Penguin and enjoy it! If you have need to complain to Club Penguin, then email them here: [email protected]. I know this adds to the "disney ruined Club Penguin" thing. I think Club Penguin Just needs new parties. The parties repeat every year and they are always the same. The music jam is going to have its 4th time on Club Penguin. The music jam has had the same music for 2 years and it might have the same music this year. The April Fools party needs to stop with the box theme. BRING BACK THE OLD PARTYS! BRING BACK THE WATER/SUMMER PARTY! BRING BACK THE CAMP PENGUIN PARTY! BRING BACK ALL THE OTHER PARTYS AT SOME POINT! ADD A NEW PARTY LIKE A NINJA PARTY! CLUB PENGUINS FUN IS JUDGED ON PARTYS!!!!!!!! They should also stop flooding the new catalogs with wigs. I just want to wear a simple hat. They now have wigs with hats on them, but no normal hats other then the red and blue viking helmets that are hidden in every Penguin Style catalog.

Last edited by Thissa Way; 06-05-2011 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: Irritating Posting Style
Old 06-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Everybody DANCE Now!
cheesy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Screenshot Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award List Creator Award 

My Mood:
cheesy is a waddler
I miss the old club penguin. Ever since Disney came, they ruined it for many players. Not just myself.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:47 PM
likeDisney hi*
Super Terry's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Graphic Trio Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award My Igloo Needs a.... Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood:
Super Terry is a waddler
I MISS OLD CP! I missed the Water Parties, I miss Camp Penguin, I miss the old catalog! The Sport shop too! DISNEY ruined CP!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:42 PM
SnowBall's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
SnowBall is a waddler
Lol dudes.
Yea, theres a few parties I want back......But hey......If you don't like it, go away! Or just enjoy it! OK?
Cool.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Icy You's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Icy You is a waddler
NHI is a subsidiary of Disney, you know.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:11 PM
Cookie's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
International Literacy Day 2013 Award Puffle Friendship Winner's Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood:
Cookie is a waddler
I gotta agree. OLD CP HAS THE BEST MEMORIES!
Old 06-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Everybody DANCE Now!
cheesy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
cheesy is a waddler
I'm not trying to say "CP STINKS" and I'm not trying to offend anyone. It is just my opinion and I don't wanna leave CP because then I'll have to leave my BFF on CP. But I just want the old CP back.
Old 06-19-2011, 04:00 PM
MrDyson's Penguin Info

MrDyson is a waddler
Like I said, there repeating partys. The Music Jam has been the same for years. The first Music Jam was not the same as the others. They need new music for the next music jam. I should email Club Penguin about parties. They did not just change the puffles. They changed Bean Counters. They changed the music for Bean Counters. Then, they changed the whole game of Bean Counters. There is a new secret for the game, but am not going to spoil it on the forum. I have to by wigs as head items or by no head items at all. There are lots of videos on the internet saying that "Disney ruined Club Penguin". There have been protests to try and get Old Club Penguin back. They changed the Penguin Band. Look in your stamp book. I liked the old style Penguin Band the best. The Penguin Band comes to the iceberg every 30 minutes. I do NOT hate Club Penguin, New Club Penguin and Disney. I just want new parties and less random unneeded updates. CLUB PENGUIN IS STILL AWESOME AND THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!

Last edited by Thissa Way; 06-19-2011 at 06:40 PM.. Reason: Advertising/Personal Relationship Discussion
Old 06-20-2011, 03:33 AM
Zebra Crazed
TeamIce's Penguin Info

My Mood:
TeamIce is a waddler
Haha I love the new puffles! I enjoy looking at them and seeing the smiles on their cute faces. I can't stand but bombard them with cookies.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Pometogirl's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood:
Pometogirl is a waddler
The old partys were fun but I still like the ones they have now. I don't mind them changing the puffles and stuff I personally think they're much cuter now. Your right though disney has been adding and changing alot of stuff though . I actually wish they'd bring back some of the really old rare items like the purple flopper hat
Old 06-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Since 17th June, 2006
Dundotten's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood:
Dundotten is a waddler
Puffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Terry View Post
I MISS OLD CP! I missed the Water Parties, I miss Camp Penguin, I miss the old catalog! The Sport shop too! DISNEY ruined CP!!!!!!!!
Uhh.. Actually, the Camping Party was the first party with Disney involved.
As in, the one in Aug. 2007. When did you join?

---
OT:
Yes, I miss the old puffle look. I definitely do. My puffles don't look like themselves anymore..

And the old "player card" was much more handy. Didn't need to load as much or anything. And it didn't take up the whole screen like the new one does.

Why isn't there an option to keep the old look?

I miss Screenhog's drawing style. Now everything looks so cute and round...
Old 06-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Everybody DANCE Now!
cheesy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
cheesy is a waddler
Oh now a post above ^^ said about the games. Yes, the games... they seem to '3D' looking. I liked when puffles looked like this or even earlier like this heh, I remember their firsts ideas for the CP pets xD.

The puffle player cards still take a while to load. (well for me anyways) And also I like their old status thing, not the 'mood smile' looking thing.

Too many wigs also.... heh i remember getting the 'Aunt Artic' Hat. But now, like everyone wears wigs. A wish they didnt just sell wigs. I wish they had wht they used to have, one catalogue seperate for the wigs.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:51 PM
Pometogirl's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood:
Pometogirl is a waddler
@cheesy I agree about the puffle player cards. They could've still added the toy options and things and left the player cards the same. Now it takes much longer to feed my puffles
Old 06-22-2011, 10:34 AM
Everybody DANCE Now!
cheesy's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
cheesy is a waddler
I also dont like these 'big animations' to them aswell.