Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Mini-Games

Club Penguin Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games

Old How To Play: Card-Jitsu Water

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-29-2010, 10:34 PM
CPF's Random Magician
BlueSnowPen's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Post How To Play: Card-Jitsu Water

Hello, fellow penguins! This game was released November 25, 2010.

Key:
= Ice/Snow
= Water
= Fire

Trumps:
A minor detail, that you should know if you've gotten this far already.

--->
--->
--->

Where:
Water Dojo, Waterfall, via Ninja Hideout, via Dojo.

Object:
Beat your opponent(s) and gain skill to get your water suit. Race to the gong, and ring it first!

Getting Started:
Visit Sensei on the cushion and receive your water starter deck. Then, either take your spot on a practice mat or find a random match.

How To Play:
Card-Jitsu Water is definitely the most tricky game so far. You are facing 1-3 other REAL penguins, and if you don't have a fast computer, you could easily take a plunge off the waterfall.

When you start, you are slowly heading towards the waterfall, floating on a rock. Along the bottom of the screen, your cards will scroll. Look ahead of you, diagonally or straight ahead, and decide which element you wish to get rid of. Choose the opposing element. The bigger the element (more water, more fire, bigger snow pile), the higher number you need.

Ex:
You see a small pile of snow. Choose a low fire number to melt it.

Ex2:
You see a large pile of snow. Choose a high fire number to melt it. If you choose a lower one, it will only melt part of it, thus requiring another card.

Be careful! This is where it's tricky! "Look before you leap," someone has said somewhere, but I'll alter it a little bit.

"Look before you throw!"

If you toss an element on the same element, it grows larger!

Power Cards
Power cards are pretty useful in this game. When you use one, the surrounding tiles get trounced (decreased), strengthened (increased) or stay the same, depending on the element.

Ex:
You have a snow/ice power card. There is a water element ahead of you, diagonal right is fire, and diagonal left is a snow/ice element. Play that card on the water.

•The water will most likely get trounced.
•The snow/ice pile will be increased, thus taking longer to get rid of.
•The fire will not be affected, as fire is effective against ice.

This fast-paced game must be refreshed. At the end of the waterway, near the gong, are fish. The tiles flow under them and the fish place an element on them. You must be quick, or you'll fall off the waterfall!

The Waterfall
The waterfall is where this game takes place. You start about 1/3 of the way to the gong. You should hurry and play cards to run up to the gong, or you'll fall off the waterfall and get disqualified!

When you reach the gong, your penguin jumps up and kicks the gong. You then turn around and watch all the players get washed away.

To Win:
To win Card-Jitsu Water, you must reach the gong before any other player, and not fall off the waterfall.

What You Win:
In Card-Jitsu Water, you can win your water dojo gear. This includes the Helmet of the Oceans, Torrent Mask, Waterfall Coat, and Wave Sandals. These are similar to the Fire outfit, but they have different designs. You can also win the second gem for your amulet.

Sorry, this is members and Fire Ninjas Only!

~BSP

Card-Jitsu
Card-Jitsu Fire

Thanks to Flippers for the awesome sig and avvie!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:21 PM
KAA + Master=K-ster..❥
kewly_anime_angel198's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Arcade Winner Make A Wish Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Halloween'10 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
kewly_anime_angel198 is a waddler
I got another guide of Card-Jitsu in my siggy, too.

Hey! I never know lots about water, thanks!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:38 PM
CPF's Random Magician
BlueSnowPen's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Oh, do you mind if I link that into this? It's obviously better than mine... lol.

Thanks to Flippers for the awesome sig and avvie!