Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > The Ice Chest

The Ice Chest Talk about catalog stuff - wigs, sports items, clothing, stage costumes, furniture, etc

Old need help with flooring

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-11-2009, 09:46 PM
penguin dude's Penguin Info

penguin dude is a waddler
need help with flooring

when you buy a igloo it replaces the one you have, you cant keep both.

1. but what happens with flooring does it replace the one you have or can you keep both?

2. the basic igloo looks like it has one spot for flooring but the spilt level igloo looks like it has two can you have two flooring in the spilt level igloo or only one?

3. and what about the restaurant igloo i see the main floor but i also see a stage or something can you have a floor there too?

4. same question as 3 but with the gingerbread house. note: to get the gingerbread house go to pages 14 and 15 (the ones with the candy igloos) and press all the candy words there is 4

i am not sure if this is where i should post this or not its hard to tell. so please dont get mad i am new
Old 07-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Don't worry, nobody will get mad at you if you post in the wrong forum, everyone makes mistakes!

1. but what happens with flooring does it replace the one you have or can you keep both?

You cannot keep both floors, when you choose another one if you want your old one back you have to buy it again

2. the basic igloo looks like it has one spot for flooring but the spilt level igloo looks like it has two can you have two flooring in the spilt level igloo or only one?

Only one.

3. and what about the restaurant igloo i see the main floor but i also see a stage or something can you have a floor there too?

I'm not sure. All I know is you cant have 2 DIFFERENT floorings. Either the stage will stay bare or will have the same flooring as the main floor.

4. same question as 3 but with the gingerbread house.

Same answer as question 3

I hope I helped!
Old 07-11-2009, 10:21 PM

what about the backyard igloo it has 2 floors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflecone View Post
Don't worry, nobody will get mad at you if you post in the wrong forum, everyone makes mistakes!
thank you for being so nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflecone View Post

Only one.
are you sure about this or is it just a guess?

and cool i didn't know you can do colored text

can you only do colors like red or blue or can you do hex numbers?

and do you know where i can find all the commands like COLOR="green" /COLOR

had to take out the [ and the ] or it whould not show
Old 07-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Well, if you look when you are posting you will see lots of options above the text box. See the one that is an A in a blue box with a black rectangle under it?[It's next to the box that says "sizes"] Click the arrow next to it and you will see many color choices. Also, I am unsure as to what you mean by "hex numbers". I might know what you mean if you explain it. You can also choose fonts, sizes,

and even where your text is centered.

Yes, I am sure you can only have one flooring, I use that igloo design a lot.
As for the backyard igloo, the only place you can choose the flooring is inside the igloo itself. It wouldn't be a backyard if it was a rug!

If you have any more questions about userpages, fonts, text colors, profiles or anything else please PM me, I'll be happy to help with anything I can![Lol, I really need to stop acting like a mod o.O hey wait, I just said lol, I guess thats a start!]
Old 07-12-2009, 09:49 PM

Smile Thank-you so much!

Thank-you so much for the help WAFFLECONE on this and the missing posts and other stuff you have and will help me with your the best WAFFLECONE!!!

Last edited by penguin dude; 07-12-2009 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: TO ADD WAFFLECONE IN 2 SPOTS
Old 07-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Thanks! I'm glad I could help!
Old 10-08-2010, 03:50 AM
Alfred F. Jones!
FunkyLemon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2011 Holiday Award Screenshot Winner's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Participant's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood:
FunkyLemon is a waddler
With the gingerbread house and the split level.
The floor goes on both for the split level.
And the floor goes on the stage or the gingerbread house

I know, because I've had both.

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING (:
My Guide to Astro Barrier