Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Step right up on the ice cube and speak into the trout. A mod will be with you shortly.

Old Is DOW down for anyone else?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-27-2010, 12:19 AM
Icy You's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Icy You is a waddler
Is DOW down for anyone else?

I can't pull up DOW.

I found a link to a userpage guide on the wiki on TTC. I tried to pull it up but it gave me an error message. I thought nothing of it. But just a minute ago I tried to get on and it gave me the error message again.

Although, I'm assuming DOW just hasn't been fixed yet from the last server crash?

EDIT: VMKF isn't pulling up either. (I'm not a member on there but I always like to find out more about VMK).

EDIT2: Just checked COF. Not working either.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Batleth's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood:
Batleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kind
All our sites should be back up now. Nick has been working on the server issues fixing each site. If any aren't online, let me know.

Nick also updated vB on most of our sites this morning too. Just a security patch for most sites.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:01 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
Does this have anything to do with the fact that I can't post threads? I can post posts, just not threads. I probably might've put this in it's own thread, but I can't. It says something about a database error.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:49 AM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Oh, I get it. The DOW was DOWn. Heh. Well glad its back, I like it.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Grounded
klepman's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Mod Hunt Participation Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award Guess the Picture Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood:
klepman is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ds Manaic Jr. View Post
Oh, I get it. The DOW was DOWn. Heh. Well glad its back, I like it.
lool dizzie you always make my day
Old 07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Batleth's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood:
Batleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indytig10 View Post
Does this have anything to do with the fact that I can't post threads? I can post posts, just not threads. I probably might've put this in it's own thread, but I can't. It says something about a database error.
No. Nick updated the version of vB that we use here on CPF. We're having some problem with this update. Nick is trying to work out the bugs.