Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Herds, Hoards, and What nots...

Herds, Hoards, and What nots... Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Old Water Bender's

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-25-2010, 10:55 PM
I drew my avatar up above
Robotman4567's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Robotman4567 is a waddler
This is the water bender's thread. If you wanna join the water nation benders then post the your form:

1.Do you want to bend water?
2.What is your penguins name?
3.Do you have experience in battle?
4.IF you do, how much?

Post it on the thread and your in! Posting Uniform later so just be patient because i'm making updates on the airbender's thread and it's just getting annoying with this.

Uniform for members is a blue hoodie, or blue sweater. Brown hair only. Shoes must look old times. They cannot wear glasses or anything else but the uniform. Non-members uniform is blue everything, dark blue color, deep blue hat,
deep blue shirt,(if you have one) basicly everything blue. The members uniform is different so members don't pass yourself off as a non-member.

The cove is a small town for water benders. It's called Yek ko chi. (made it up myself) The other town is the mine (not inside) on the outside. The recycling plant is their last line of defense of the town. The town is called Puf ki ho. it's the biggest water bender town.

Last edited by Icy You; 07-25-2010 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: merge posts