Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Step right up on the ice cube and speak into the trout. A mod will be with you shortly.

Old Where's TTC?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-23-2010, 12:22 AM
noggin's Penguin Info

noggin is a waddler
Exclamation Where's TTC?

I wouldn't post on my CPF account if it wasn't important. WHERE'S TTC!?!? It says "This account has been suspended. Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources." It's the same thing with POF, PHF, AND COF. I didn't check VMKF but I'll bet it's the same thing. What's going on?
Old 07-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Waffles ftw dude.
Colddude018's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Colddude018 is a flipper waver
Yeah, I never go on here - PpMc is my favorite Nick fansite account :P

For me it says "Site is having server issues, check back later."
Old 07-23-2010, 01:23 AM
noggin's Penguin Info

noggin is a waddler
That's what I'm getting now too. But how long is check back later?
Old 07-23-2010, 02:07 AM
Icy You's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
Icy You is a waddler
Apparently, when TT went down for updates, everyone got on and the TTC servers crashed.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Batleth's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood:
Batleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kind
Toontown went down for an upgrade and they ran into technical problem delaying bring the game back online. Everyone decided to hang around on TTC in the mean time. We exceeded 1003 users on TTC when the server broke. Nick has managed to get all our other sites back online, except TTC. He's working on trying to get it back online. I would think that it'll be down for at least all day today.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:12 PM
AnnaMarie128,PenguinPixie
SmileyHearts963's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
2010 Holiday Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Costume Contest Participant's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood:
SmileyHearts963 is a waddler
Lightbulb That's epic... in a way.

That's kind of epic if you think about it... not the server breaking, just the part that you guys exceed 1003 users! I didn't know TTC was THAT popular! But how could it have affected the other fansites?
Old 07-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Batleth's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Animal's Award Patriotic Penguin's 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award World Penguin Day Award 

My Mood:
Batleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kindBatleth is a name known to all of penguin kind
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyHearts963 View Post
That's kind of epic if you think about it... not the server breaking, just the part that you guys exceed 1003 users! I didn't know TTC was THAT popular! But how could it have affected the other fansites?
All our sites are hosted on the same server to help cut costs. So our server is working, just not TTC.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Batleth's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
TTC is back online but we're getting periods of lag off and on. We'll see about smoothing that out.