Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archive

Old CPF goes official!?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Grounded
Ds Manaic Jr.'s Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
Yeah, or MAYBE they programmed it that way
Old 06-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Penguin Elite Agent
GagMaster's Penguin Info

My Mood:
GagMaster is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobob789 View Post
I said:

Dear support,

A while ago, when Disney bought Club Penguin, Disney created a fansite and
forum for Club Penguin. Miniclip's Club Penguin currently has an official
forum, but CP's real site doesn't. Since the site is TOTALLY G-Rated, well
moderated, and created by Disney, I think it would be a great idea for CP to
provide a link to www.clubpenguinfansite.com on the official website. It
would be absolutely revolutionary for the fansite as well as Club Penguin. I
can assure you that CPF (Club Penguin Fansite) is very safe. CPF has many
moderators and plenty more to hire. Thank you for your consideration. Full
fansite rules are available at www.disneyonlineworlds.com .

Thank you,
Gobob789
You mention in this letter that CPF was created by Disney. I don't think that's right...
Old 06-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Simpsons7147's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Scavenger Hunt Participation's Award Design a Pin Participation's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Simpsons7147 is a waddler
Awesome Idea!!
Old 06-29-2009, 06:50 PM
MagicMuffin
goron1130's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Summer Fun Screenshot Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood:
goron1130 is a waddler
Quote:
Dear Club Penguin Support Staff,
>
> Recently a few of my friends from http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/ . Have had a great new idea for both of us. We have the idea that you make us your main forum site, that way we will gain members and you will have the fact that alot of people will want to stay because they have a great place to chat with others. Now many of us have emailed you witht his idea but you have tried telling one of us where the pin was just to shut her up i believe, that our forums are only for getting info. But that is not true. Don't give me the lame excuse that you have a blog that is 'similar' to a forum. Club Penguin Forum is a great place to get together, hang with others, meet new people, get some information, tips on games, planning parties and much much more. The site has a safety filter and is completely G rated! You will not have to worry about law suits, or safety issues there. I don't think the site has had one incodent. Please
consider what we are offering.
>
> From your friendly penguin,
> Goron1130
thats wat i sent heres their reply

Hello,

Thank you for emailing our support department with your suggestions. We will be sure to consider your request, however please note that www.clubpenguin.com will always remain our main website. Please keep in mind that we are unable to guarantee that all ideas will be used.

If you have any further questions or concerns we can assist you with, please feel free to respond to this email at any time.

Sincerely,

Erika P
Club Penguin Support
Old 06-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Retired CP Member
MusicAddict_Dancer's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Design a Pin Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood:
MusicAddict_Dancer is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafflecone View Post
Here's what I got back:

Hello Wafflecone,

Thank you for writing back to us here at Club Penguin Support. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us on how we can improve Club Penguin. I would like to assure you that our penguins ideas have a huge impact on Club Penguin. There are a great deal of games and places around the island that were created solely because of suggestions from creative penguins such as yourself. Did you know that the Night Club and the Catchin' Waves surfing game were both created because so many penguins requested it?

As Club Pengiun is not associated with "clubpenguinfansite.com" we are unable to comment on this website.

While I am not only happy to pass along your idea, I am also delighted to suggest that we look into incorporating some of the features of a forum into our What's New Blog. I bet there are a lot of penguins out there who would truly enjoy something like this. Although I can not guarantee which ideas will be used, you never know what could happen on Club Penguin!

If you have any other questions or ideas that you would like to share, please do not hesitate to email us. We are always happy to help and to hear ideas from our penguins!

Waddle on,

Caitlin S
Club Penguin Support
Hey, did ya`ll notice that they said, " Did you know that the Night Club and the Catchin' Waves surfing game were both created because so many penguins requested it?" We`re penguins on the virtual world of Club Penguin, but in real life, we`re HUMANS! NOT PENGUINS! Sorry, I just wanted to clear that out.
Anyways, here`s their reply to me. This was sent to me on June 7th. I kind of forgot about the message, so sorry for the wait incase you were wondering where mine was! Lol!

Hello,
Thanks for writing in. We always enjoy receiving emails from our penguin friends on the island. It's 'fin'tastic that fans of Club Penguin can go to a site and express themselves and send in photos. Although this website seems like a 'waddle'ful place for penguin friends to meet and chat, we are unable to affiliate ourselves with it. This would be unfair to other Club Penguin fan sites.
On the Club Penguin website we have the Whats New Blog which allows penguin to express their thoughts about events and themes on the island. You can also send in any questions you may have to Aunt Arctic!
Also starting on June 4, you'll find a list of things to do in the Club Penguin Times every week! 101 Days of Fun means there will be something new to discover, create and check off every single day. It all kicks off on Thursdays, so make sure you and your penguin pals are ready!
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Waddle On!
Mac
Club Penguin Support
Old 11-23-2009, 03:18 AM
Check my userpage.
SpringGadget's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Puffle Contest Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award List Creator Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood:
SpringGadget is a waddler
OPERATON : Attempt to Impress

Here's meh idea :
We need to think of something that will make their eyes pop out and flippers fly off. Something that makes us one in a million. One that makes us unique. Something that would make them want to make us official. I am now commencing : Operation : Attempt to Impress!!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:45 AM
Grounded
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Mod Hunt Winner's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Crossword Puzzle Participant's Award Amateur Igloo Outfitter Award 

My Mood:
Ds Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura aboutDs Manaic Jr. has a penguiny aura about
*Tries to think up something fun* Umm... Me? *Tries to think up something one-in-a-million* Uhh... Mee? *Tries to think up something eye popping* Mee!

That was a joke BTW. Totally joking. I tried that once, it didn't go. Lol.

~Dizzi
Old 11-23-2009, 03:48 AM
Grounded
Mr moo's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Design A Furniture Item Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood:
Mr moo is a waddler
Shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indytig10 View Post
Here's meh idea :
We need to think of something that will make their eyes pop out and flippers fly off. Something that makes us one in a million. One that makes us unique. Something that would make them want to make us official. I am now commencing : Operation : Attempt to Impress!!
In that subject, this is a random idea, but you know the coins for change program? Well, if we convince the people who are poor to send a pic to cp of them holding a sign that says "Make CPF the official CP fansite!" maybe CP will consider it!

That obviously isnt possible though... or IS IT?! Da... Da... DA!

~Djgreendj~
Old 11-23-2009, 06:12 PM
I am a proud Myth Buster
Syon's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy St. Patrick's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Costume Creator Award Halloween '09 Award Novice Chartmaker Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker Crossword Guru 
Total Awards: 8

Syon is a waddler
I agree with you guys I ve been on Miniclip and its the worst fansite to go onto and they say its the offical club penguin forum. If it was the offical club penguin forum they would be making friends and discussing awesome thoughts and not using bad words every time they have a chance. CPF is the total opposite of that CPF is the closet you can get to club Penguin thats not club penguin.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:29 PM
Not available
Jack I's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood:
Jack I is a waddler
Jus though I'd throw in my 2 here.

While you would think that being the "official" CP fansite would be cool and all, let me just post some of the perks and downfalls that would come of it.

Perks
  • The site would have a link on the CP Site.
  • More members.
  • More activity.
  • Small chance that you could talk with the developers.
Downsides - If Disney made it official they would want to take control of the site, and thus certain aspects of the site would have to be changed to suit what they prefer.
  • Like with most "Official" game fansites I've seen, everyone's post will ALWAYS be moderated before being visible.
  • Rules will be far more strict to comply with Disney standards.
  • High chance that there would be no more monthly contests/competitions.
  • Arcade would most likely be removed, as well as the Gallery and Albums
  • Chances are the spoiler's forum would be removed, so you would have to find all the neato things yourself.
  • Userpages would probably be removed.
  • No more "Sister sites". Although CPF has many sister sites they do not follow Disney's standards, and you would most likely not be allowed to discuss them
  • Site would include a word filter to match the in-game filter. I've seen this done with many official game's forums, and I can assure you that if you try to dance their filters they wouldn't approve your posts.
That's just a few I can think of, some food for thought.
Old 11-23-2009, 09:58 PM
CPF's Random Magician
BlueSnowPen's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Wow... you made a point there Jack I. I think that the site is as good as it is, and think about all the people on Club Penguin: some of those people aren't so nice and they would spoil this site.

~BSP

Thanks to Flippers for the awesome sig and avvie!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Grounded
Awards Showcase

My Mood:
Great job, Jack. You just crushed all these hopeful penguins dreams. You probably just ruined christmas for all of them and now you will get coal and the reindeer will kick dust at you and leave droppings all over your house and put your tree in the fireplace. I hope you're happy.

Lol JK. Nice point. I think most of us didn't realize all the possible downfalls of being the official forum. It would be cool to be official but I think it would be better just trying to get more members, start small y'know and think before we dream.

~Dizzi
Old 11-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Retired Penguin ;*)
NanoMiester's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Award Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award Fantastic Mod Fisher Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Arcade Winner CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood:
NanoMiester is a waddler
I see how it works. I like CPF as it is.If it belonged to Disney we would have nothing really. We should be grateful for what we have right now. Ey I like my userpage alot, I would hate if disney took it away. Anyway Jack is right about all of those stuf.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Club Penguin Member
Spiderman800's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Spiderman800 is a waddler
Yeah I think it would be great to be official, but Jack does have a point.