Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Mini-Games

Club Penguin Mini-Games Instructions, Rules, Strategy and Tactics for the Mini-Games

Old Card-Jitsu Fire- Too Hard to Earn

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-29-2009, 07:16 PM
CPF's Random Magician
BlueSnowPen's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Exclamation Card-Jitsu Fire- Too Hard to Earn

I have played this game a lot, and I have earned my shoes and shirt, but have yet to earn the mask and helmet. I am halfway through the mask, but it is taking me forever! Each win earns me about 3-5 points... I don't understand why.

Do you think this game is too hard to earn things?

Thanks to Flippers for the awesome sig and avvie!

Last edited by BlueSnowPen; 11-29-2009 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: I've been getting 5 recently... EDIT
Old 12-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Sindar Toffe's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award Happy Valentine's Day Caption Contest Participant Award CPF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Penguin's 2009 Award Happy Valentine's Happy Holidays'09 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood:
Sindar Toffe is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSnowPen View Post
I have played this game a lot, and I have earned my shoes and shirt, but have yet to earn the mask and helmet. I am halfway through the mask, but it is taking me forever! Each win earns me about 3-5 points... I don't understand why.

Do you think this game is too hard to earn things?
No, not at all.

I understand, it is hard to earn items. But what if it was easy? Everyone would be fire ninjas then.

Come on, I started playing November 24th and finished on November 26th.
Also, just to let you know, if you play Sensei before you get the last item, he is impossible. But after the fourth item, he is easy (he was for me anyways) because I defeated him on 1st try.

Keep going, you can do it! It will get even harder on the next item. It is possible.

-ST
P.S Just in case, if you want to know, I played Card-Jitsu from no belt to Ninja in 8 hours straight. If you want to master it in 4 days, it is only 2 hours of Fire each day.
P.SS Good Luck!
P.SSS I am a fire ninja.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:54 AM
is back on the island!
Fluffy32527's Penguin Info

My Mood:
Fluffy32527 is a waddler
Well, I'm on the last item right now. I agree it IS hard to get teh items, but it's all part of the fun . At least, that's what I think.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
CPF's Random Magician
BlueSnowPen's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Patriot Penguin's 2010 Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood:
BlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura aboutBlueSnowPen has a penguiny aura about
Yea, I posted this a while ago, but now I'm a fire ninja.... and it got easier

Thanks to Flippers for the awesome sig and avvie!