Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Club Penguin Mini-Games > Club Penguin Mini-Games Archive

Club Penguin Mini-Games Archive Club Penguin Mini-Games Archive

Old iPenguin's Cart Surfer Guide

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
iPenguin's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Designer Participation Award 
Total Awards: 1

iPenguin is a waddler
iPenguin's Cart Surfer Guide

Welcome to...

iPenguin's Cart Surfer Guide

This guide contains 3 parts: Location/Directions, Instructions, and Tips. I hope you find this helpful!

Location/Directions

If you open your map, next to the Cove/Forest is a little mine shack, click on that. Go into the dark tunnel to lead you to the Mine. Once you're in the Mine, click on the other tunnel, which the railroads lead into. ANOTHER EASIER WAY: Open your map and go to the Plaza with the brightly colored three buildings. When you get there, there will be a sewer whole. Click on that to get you to the Cave (pool.) To the right, there is a tunnel. Click on that to get to the Mine. Then click on the dark tunnel, with railroads leading into it.

Instructions

Controls: Down Arrow = lean down, Up Arrow = stand on cart, Right Arrow = lean to the right, Left Arrow = lean to the left, Spacebar = jump. Instructions: The railroads lead you through a tunnel. Complete it for a various amount of coins. When you see billboards with black arrows and a yellow background, that tells you which direction you are going to turn. When you see light (colored white) you are close to ending the game. Use a mixture of controls to do many tricks. Every thousand of points, you get another hundred coins.

Tips

Down Arrow + Spacebar = Backflip (100points.) Spacebar + Right/Left Arrow = 360 degrees turn. Combine these one after another, you should get a lot of points at the end of the game. Also, while turning, Down Arrow + Direction Of Turn = Grind. Do this to get you over 50 points. Also, lose all of your carts to get you more time and more turns. If you use a trick more than once, you will get half of the amount of real points.

Okay, well I hope I helped! The next iPenguin guide is for Gone Fishing. If there are any question, I will add a Q&A or a FAQ.