Club Penguin Fansite Disney Club Penguin
Club Penguin Fansite Home Page Club Penguin Forums Club Penguin Arcade Club Penguin Gallery Club Penguin User Pages Club Penguin User Control Panel Register for Club Penguin Fansite

Go Back   Club Penguin Fansite > Club Penguin Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki)

Disneys Online Worlds Guide (wiki) This is the area to talk about the wiki, there is also a forum at toontowncentral.com & vmkforums.com for the wiki for those who are interested. http://www.disneysonlineworlds.com/

Old The wiki needs an edit (non-editor suggestions)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Soccer Player Pro
mailliam's Penguin Info

mailliam is a waddler
so its like a place to find information on kids games
Old 09-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Hall of Fame
UpInTheAir's Penguin Info
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2011 Holiday Award Halloween'11 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Penguin's 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 22

UpInTheAir is a waddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by mailliam View Post
so its like a place to find information on kids games
Yes, the DOW wiki is a place to find information about various Disney Online Games. I wouldn't necessarily define them as "kids games"

We try to provide the people who play these games with a resource for information and gameplay help. For example, we have tons of information for all our Club Penguin players.
  • New to Club Penguin? Learn about all the different places to visit in our section about Exploring Club Penguin.
  • Like to shop? Or maybe just like free things? Check out the Inventory section.
  • Rather play games? We have a section just about the MiniGames.
  • Interested in the history of Club Penguin? Check out the Timeline, or the Club Penguin Events page!
  • Can't remember something you read about in the newspaper or miss an issue? Come read old (and new) copies of the Club Penguin Times.
And of course, if you ever run into pages that have an error on them, or if you have suggestions on what will make our DOW wiki even better, post them in this thread
Old 09-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Soccer Player Pro
mailliam's Penguin Info

mailliam is a waddler
yha i finally get what DOW wiki is