Club Penguin Fansite

Club Penguin Fansite (http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Feedback (http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Reputation and how to use it. (http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=846)

Colddude018 11-07-2007 11:05 PM

Reputation and how to use it.

Reputation, other known as rep, is something CPF has for fun. I've seen many threads of people asking "How do I use rep?" or "How do people get gray & red dots, or more then one green mark?". I'm here to answer that.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$Part One: Green dots.$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Green dots are positive rep, and you can give it by clicking the scale next the the post # for the thread and the report a post button.
Fact #1: Everyone can give positive rep.
Fact #2: You can't give rep to the same post twice, and after giving someone rep, you gotta give more rep before giving it to them again.
Ex. Player 1 gives Player 2 rep.

Player 1 tries to give Player 2 more rep, but Player 1 can't give that person rep because Player 1 already gave Player 2 rep. You gotta "Spread the love" more before giving it to the same person again, I repeat.
Fact #3: Are you wondering how a person has 3 dots of green rep when you have only 1 like ME?! (HA HA YEAH REAL FUNNY!) Anyways, they were gave a lot of rep. I'm pretty sure for every 100 positive rep points, you get 1 new green square. So if you see someone with 3 green dots, that means they have got a lot of rep.
That clears up the green rep section of the guide.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$Part 2: Red rep.$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Red rep is negative rep. If you have a post that has anything from Spam to Flaming, you'll get it deleted and you'll get some negative rep. 1 big tip to avoid negative rep other then to follow the CPF policies is NOT make any posts saying "I got no rep no one likes me :(" or "I need rep, gimme rep!". Those will also give you negative rep.
That clears up this part. Oh yeah, I forgot.
Did you know EKB has red rep to go with his EVILNESS? People gave him some rep though, so now his rep amount makes him look like he's his own minion.
Note: The negative rep you get depends on the amount of rep a mod has. Watch out for the big repped mods!
That's a rap for this part!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$Part 3: Gray Rep$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here's the big plot of how to get gray rep. No, it's not bad because they got a grounding, I think Nick even has it, "THE CREATOR" of CPF, TTC, VMKF, and other forums. You go to User CP, then you click "Edit Options". There'll be a checkbox saying "Use rep" or it may be "Disable rep". Click the box, and you'll have 1 gray mark. You CANNOT have more then one gray mark.

Well, our guide here is done, I hope you enjoyed it. Now give this guide some rep! Ha ha, do it if you wanna, you don't got to. (NO, seriously, give it rep how I instructed you. Wait, don't. Should you? My brain hurts!) @[email protected]
Note: Now the squares are puffles.

Silly Sandy Sparklesocks 11-12-2007 04:29 PM

Nice guide!

SpringGadget 12-15-2007 04:07 PM

I gave you rep anyways.:Xgrin:Ah! Secret spy smilies!

giatekla 12-28-2007 12:17 AM

Cool

Wow thanks for the guide now I REALLY know how to use rep. :Xlaugh:

Colddude018 01-10-2008 01:25 AM

Thank you. :Smile:

Colddude018 01-13-2008 02:42 AM

HI!!!! :Smile: (Bump.)

Batleth 01-13-2008 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colddude018 (Post 7649)
HI!!!! :Smile: (Bump.)

There's no need to bump a sticky.:Surprised:

Colddude018 01-13-2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batleth (Post 7651)
There's no need to bump a sticky.:Surprised:

OMG! My first sticky ever! *Falls over.*

Batleth 01-30-2008 11:05 PM

Rep images updated to new puffle images.

Flash flood 01-31-2008 01:25 AM

Cool, thanks Batleth!

And great guide, Colddude!

Tricky 02-01-2008 09:24 PM

Nice, what do they all look like?

Edit: Nevermind, I see.

Lemon58 04-10-2008 09:28 PM

i think i am a reason to put a thread like this! lol seriously earlier i had a thread and i was being rude and impatient!

giatekla 04-11-2008 07:30 PM

What happens if you get rep and it has purple puffle next to it (like when you look at who gave you rep in your User CP, there is a purple puffle there)????

~Flanders Man

Colddude018 04-11-2008 07:52 PM

That's averaged out rep, I THINK.

giatekla 04-11-2008 09:57 PM

OK. (The message I have entered is too short.)