PDA

View Full Version : To get a Nice Edit the Flanders Way

giatekla
04-09-2008, 10:59 PM
What I recommend for people to use to edit is Photoshop. It's cool, and it has more tools and settings than Paint. But... there is a problem. You can't just press PrtSc and paste into Photoshop... it won't work. But there's a way.

First, go to Club Penguin (duh). Then, press PrtSc when you want to take a screenshot. Go to Paint. Press Edit in that toolbar up on top, then press Paste. Voila! Then, you save it.

Second, go to Photoshop. Open the file that you have saved in Paint. Edit, crop it, however you want it to be. Save it (again) but this time save it is JPG.... thinks like that file, since that is the best quality for an edited picture (.BMP is high quality, doesn't work well with edits though).

Third, and final, go to the Club Penguin Fansite GALLERY (http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/forums/images/header/button-gallery.png) or a Club Penguin Fansite approved hosting site (http://www.clubpenguinfansite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=786). Get a free account if you don't have one, and if you do, log in. Upload your picture, copy the "Forum" code of it, then paste it into your post. Voila! Once you post it, it is an instant view of your image, without clicking a link. It's even bigger than a thumbnail. Well, voila! :Talking:

Your masterpiece, your work of art, your thingamagingy, your adkfhdska, is complete!

~Flanders :Talking:

Savanabanana99
04-10-2008, 11:07 PM
lol i can use photoshop if i want but... its sooooo complicated to me im in elementary school lol its really hard for me. but its a really good pic editor so i recomend it too. =]

giatekla
04-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh... you'll figure out one day. I'm in elementary school so I tried every option. Try to adventure Photoshop a bit more. Oh and yes, you can use Paint... it is the basic of Photoshop.

Dark Trent
06-01-2008, 05:49 AM
You can actually just press Ctrl and V at the same time to paste.

mailliam
09-03-2008, 11:12 PM
yha and press ctrl and c to copy or press the apple button and c to copy on apples.